Note by Note Studios- Free Music and Custom Music Composition

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Aakaash Rao, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Aakaash Rao

Aakaash Rao New Member

Jun 3, 2012
    #1 Aakaash Rao, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
    [​IMG]

Hello,

My name is Aakaash Rao, and I'm a composer for film and games based in the San Francisco Bay Area. I specialize in New Age music with deep classical roots, though I also compose in several other styles. I've got several years' experience composing for indie and professional games, including Planet Explorers, ORION: Dino Beatdown, and Nioki Adventure, and I'd really love to work on some interesting new projects. For my portfolio, credits, and contact information, please visit my website at www.notebynotestudios.com.com.

I've decided to try something new, as I feel custom music is a huge part of a game experience and the vast majority of those on this forum don't have the means to pay for it. If you're interested in getting some custom music done for your project and you can't afford to pay me, you can instead make a Twitter, Youtube, or Facebook post about me and my services. It doesn't have to be anything detailed- it just has to feature a link to my page. Something like "Just commissioned some custom music from Aakaash at www.notebynotestudios.com".

I'll compose two free minutes of non-exclusive custom music or one free minute of exclusive custom music for you for every...
    40 Twitter followers you have
    30 Youtube subscribers you have
    200 Facebook friends you have

These offers do stack upon one another; for example, if you reach 80 Twitter followers and 30 Youtube subscribers, I'll compose six free minutes of non-exclusive music or three free minutes of exclusive music. If you're interested in taking me up on this offer, feel free to contact me through email ([email protected]) or on Skype (aakaash.rao).

I'm offering a few free tracks for use in both commercial and non-commercial projects. I only ask that you email me or post here if you do decide to use them.

Forge
    Rainforest
    Oakwood

Looking forward to hearing from you!

2. Aakaash Rao

Aakaash Rao New Member

Jun 3, 2012
    Added a new offer for those who can't pay for custom music:

I feel custom music is a huge part of a game experience and the vast majority of those on this forum don't have the means to pay for it. If you're interested in getting some custom music done for your project and you can't afford to pay me, you can instead make a Twitter, Youtube, or Facebook post about me and my services. It doesn't have to be anything detailed- it just has to feature a link to my page. Something like "Just commissioned some custom music from Aakaash at www.notebynotestudios.com".

I'll compose two free minutes of non-exclusive custom music or one free minute of exclusive custom music for you for every...
    40 Twitter followers you have
    30 Youtube subscribers you have
    200 Facebook friends you have

These offers do stack upon one another; for example, if you reach 80 Twitter followers and 30 Youtube subscribers, I'll compose six free minutes of non-exclusive music or three free minutes of exclusive music. If you're interested in taking me up on this offer, feel free to contact me through email ([email protected]) or on Skype (aakaash.rao).