Universal Rooftop Mischief - Toon Arcade iOS game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by OntheCouchEntertainment, Mar 20, 2015.

1. OntheCouchEntertainment

OntheCouchEntertainment Active Member

Mar 20, 2015
    #1 OntheCouchEntertainment, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    [​IMG]

Rooftop Mischief
    Release Date : 9th April 2015
    Price: USD 0.99$​

Rooftop Mischief is a cartoon arcade action packed experience where you play as Billy a mischievous kid who loves goofing around. It is a game that features fast paced gameplay, crazy characters with unique reactions and insane power ups like Chicken Bombs and One Ton slabs falling from the sky to smash characters. There is a lot of variety and gameplay in terms of an endless mode, challenge mode, stickers to collect as achievements and 3 mini games.

Gameplay:

With simple swipe based controls, the player has to drag Billy across the balcony of his house and smash eggs, tomatoes or water balloons on passer-bys and vehicles. Hit multiple characters and vehicles to build up the multiplier and streak and ensure that the combo keeps going. Intuitive power ups can be used in sticky situations. Each Power up helps the player in unique ways.

Features :

- Endless Mode.
    - Challenge Mode.
    - 60+ Objectives.
    - Variety of characters with unique comical reactions.
    - Insane Power Ups
    - 3 Fun Mini games.
    - 36 Objectives for Mini games.
    - 25+ Stickers to collect.
    - Game Center Support for achievements and Leaderboards.

5 Free promo Codes :

J4MHTM6YEK3J -Used
    H7ARLH44FERM-Used
    EXXFAHHKKK46-Used
    KLJ33TRTWA76-Used
    W3PF4NXHN73E-Used

5 Promo Codes :

H6M44M4WHF6A -
    6AN6EYYWFLMF - Used
    MTEREX93A3T6 - Used
    PAN6KWLET7FN -
    3P9MKHL3MNH3 - Used

6 Promo Codes :

RKHENPATPR3Y
    PEAHFLW7HTPL
    APXM7RHKPMPN
    JPFKMWTH6TEP
    694J7TR3FLFK -Used
    XFJAR9MWPXJW -Used

Price : $0.99
    Platform : iOS (universal app)
    Release Date : Coming Soon

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REFTvLunmfs

If you have any other questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

E-Mail : [email protected]

Twitter : @RooftopMischief

Attached Files:

2. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Looks pretty interesting, hopefully there will be some impressions with all the codes taken.

3. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    @redribbon: thank you, dude.

Well well, the gameplay looks good, but there are a lot of great games which Applea features this week, and they are so .... So I'll play this game after enjoy this game later. Sorry and please do not be angry with me, @OntheCouchEntertainment. :(

5. Back2funk

Back2funk Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Looks like a lot of fun :)
    You say coming soon (should be in the upcoming games section), how soon are we talking?

6. OntheCouchEntertainment

Mar 20, 2015
    Hi don't worry about it, take your time :D

7. OntheCouchEntertainment

Mar 20, 2015
    Some where in the first week of April.

8. Back2funk

Back2funk Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Thanks for the quick reply :) I will be watching out for this one.

9. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Codes all redeemed.

Approximately when do you think it will come out? I know you wrote 'soon.'
    Just curious when 'soon' is?

The game looks funny and entertaining. So I'll watch for it. :)

10. OntheCouchEntertainment

Mar 20, 2015
    Thank you,we are glad you like it, It should be coming out in the first week of April.

I have added some Promo Codes in the Description. :)

11. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    looks awesome, I took 6AN6EYYWFLMF

12. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  13. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    cool i've taken 3P9MKHL3MNH3, will try it out after done charging my device :D

14. OntheCouchEntertainment

Mar 20, 2015
    Hope you guys like Rooftop Mischief, dont forget to leave feedback and spread the Mischief.

If you guys have any questions or suggestions please feel free to ask :)

15. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    i really like the detail you put in this game, like animation, when you hit one guy once and twice the animation will be different, thats awesome, i love the gameplay also, its a simple pick up and play. one question though, coz im not playing long enough, i wonder if there is only one power ups in this?only the chicken bomb?

16. OntheCouchEntertainment

Mar 20, 2015
    Thank you so much for the feedback and kind words,We are really happy you liked the game :) .

There are many Power-Ups like the Chicken Bomb, One Ton, The Big Splash, Bird Strike, Streak Doubler and Life Bonus.

You have to unlock them by completing objectives in the endless mode. You can check the required points for all the unlockables from the 'Hall of Fame'.

I presumed, in the video you were confused about the challenges too, this can be unlocked by reaching 300 mischief points(which you get by completing objectives from the endless mode). In challenges you will find unique levels with a variety of gameplay options.

Complete these challenges and earn stars and then you can use them to unlock the Mini Games.

You can view your stats and achievements too in the Hall of Fame.

Please feel free to share any more feedback and ask any other questions you may have.

17. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I was able to get a code but unfortunately, I forgot which code it was.
    I got sidetracked by a screaming kid. Sorry...

Anyways... plaed the game for a bit.

The graphics are cartoony and fun. Some of the characters are quite funny. Old lady with boxing gloves and a sneaking burgler. The whole game has a lot of character.
    The longer you play each round, the harder it gets. There are plenty of power ups like a falling 1 ton weight, chicken bomb, and manholes.
    I believe the main goal is to win misheif points so you can open up other challenges and stars to open mini games.
    There is also small goals or challenges to meet throuhout the game. I think those are what earns the points for the challenges that will eventually win you the stars..... I think.....

I would love to see an area where I can get an explanation of earning the points and stars.
    Also, I think it would be nice to see the earned points and stars at the top of the screen instead of only when you restart the rounds so that I can always see how much more I am working for.

I played for 3 or 4 hours and still haven't earned enouh points to open other areas of the game. There's alot of grinding to get those extra points. I think that could possibly cause me enough frustration to not want to play anymore. Especially because the background stays the same.

I can see the work and creativity that went into this game.
    There really is a lot of things that will be available. I just feel like it is taking too much work and time to get there.
    It is a cute and fun game.

18. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    I grabbed promo code MTEREX93A3T6. Thank you very much OntheCouchEntertainment. Look forward to trying Rooftop Mischief.

I have not purchased/downloaded any apps/games for sometime, I am kind of out of the app/game loop. It's also kind of disappointing that many of those older games that I did buy, are just not being updated for newer devices.

So now i am looking to restart my apps/games collection. Thanks again for the promo code.

19. OntheCouchEntertainment

Mar 20, 2015
    Thank you so much for the feedback. It's really helpful

Can you please share your objectives screen page. I.e when you hit play the screen that shows up there.

We designed everything to be totally unlocked withinh 2-3 hours and completion with a longer tune frame, it would be great if you can share some info with me. We really didnt design the whole system to be Grindy. The only way you progress is by competing objectives. Some objectives require a weapon change and some ither specific tasks.Weapons can be changed via the hall of fame section. Please can you also put in the higscore/game over image so I can view that also.

Thanks once again for the detailed feedback.

20. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    It makes more sense that you have said 'you progress by completing objectives.'
    When I focus completely on that, then yes, I progress more with less bringing. Still some grinding, but not so much.
    I was able to unlock the challenges.
    I would love to see it made a little more clear that this is how you earn points. It is rational for someone to think that points will be earned throughout the game, much like most games out there in the world.... :)
    I was confused by it, because I was still getting a score.
    Thank you for the explanation. I still want to see my mischief points at the top of the screen.
    Oh.... I forgot to mention this in my previous post.....
    It is probably a stupid observation but.... When I first started playing the game, I got frustrated because there was a message, or pop up?. (Can't remember which) that stated to not let the characters escape. So... Here I was, trying to hit the characters over and over but they kept getting up and would 'escape' the scene anyways. It took me a minute to realize the statement actually meant; "do not allow any characters to escape without getting hit first."

Since all is figured out for me now, do you still need those screenshots?

Thanks!