Universal Autumn Dynasty (by Touch Dimensions)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, May 23, 2012.

1. kin

kin Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    Challenge accepted.

2. The more I play this game, the more I am impressed about the quality of the game. I would definitely call this a console quality game. I love how the soldiers are so small, and the battlefields are so large. Great game, highly recommend it to any others out there that don't have it yet!

3. mosquito60

mosquito60 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    To bad, that the interest in this wonderful game has decreased. It could be that is has to do with the duration of each multiplayer game and the huge amount of time you need to find a match.

I hope you can resolve this. The last map, on which you have a army and you don't have to build up anything, gives you the chance to have a nice game. Maybe you could change some of the maps, where you already have a base ansd some troops, so things go faster.

You could give more pointsmfor long games and less for short ones, to be fair.

Also I recommend the possibility to join clans, so you could help out your clan mates with troops or you could play together against other teams.

4. Uberskooper

Uberskooper Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2012
    More than anything else, I would like to see some new content. A new campaign with some new units and perhaps factions that have different benefits in multiplayer. If it is good quality, I think it should be purchasable content.

I haven't heard anything from the developers in a long time. They have released a few updated with various fixes and a new map, but I would like to see more.

5. JohnSimond

JohnSimond Active Member

Sep 6, 2012
    wow, how did I miss this one!! Looks like a must have title, RTS is always one of my faves.

6. Vincenzo78140

Vincenzo78140 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Bulkypix COO
    Vélizy-Villacoublay
    Hi People!

Don't worry, we'll have some interesting announcement to make in the near future ;)

7. Fractalrock

Fractalrock Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Is part of the interesting news that it's now-please-for the iPhone as well? Please. :)

8. I want to know what is so interesting! :p

9. CoreyB

CoreyB Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Aircraft Mechanic
    Chicago, IL
    Awesome

10. kin

kin Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    It's been a long wait.

11. Uberskooper

Uberskooper Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Can you give us any hints?

12. vesp67

vesp67 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Plz add iPhone/itouch support

13. How does this game look on the ipad mini?

14. Quantus

Quantus Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I tested for about 10 minutes. Looks good for the most part. Some pixelation here and there. Text is generally very readable.

15. kin

kin Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    Everything just seems less sharp on the iPad mini.
    I'm so used to the higher resolution on other devices that difference in screen quality is very obvious.

16. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    The iPad Mini has exact the same resolution as the iPad 2 ... so it cannot be less sharp than on a iPad 2 ... :cool:

17. Yeah, I was curious because this game is really pretty on an ipad retina screen. Figured it wouldn't look as good on a mini, and wondered if the controls would be harder on the smaller ipad mini screen. This is one game like pizza vs skeletons that just look magical on an ipad retina screen.

18. awertos

awertos Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2012
    good RPG game ! move is great

19. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Bit late to this party but how long is the current campaign and state of finding opponents online for multiplayer?

20. kin

kin Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    There hasn't been any updates for a long time, but apparently they are working on something.