Icon/Interface Design Services Available

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by maconmatt, Jul 8, 2009.

1. maconmatt

maconmatt Member

Feb 13, 2009
    I think i'm allowed to post this in this forum. If not, please delete:

I'm currently accepting new clients that are in need of application icon and interface design.

The standard price I charge for an app icon is $50 and interface designs are priced similarly, based on the extent of the design.

Here is a link to my online portfolio: http://matthewreidsmith.com/?page_id=32.

My online site doesn't have any interface design examples up yet, but you can contact me from my website and i'll be happy to email you some.

Thanks,
    Matt

2. Zandog

Zandog Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Public Relations/Graphic Designer - Spiffcode Inc.
    Seattle, Wa
    You've done 6 icons and haven't posted any UI concepts. Are you just a photoshop concept designer or do you do interactive, ingame design as well? I would have waited until you actually had your portfolio updated before you posted about your services. I'm interested, but I'll wait until I see a complete profile of your skills and work for this type of field. I'm not going to contact you about you're work samples if your looking for work.

BTW, I like the web and logo design work. Very clean and conservative. You seem to have a good taste for what your doing.

3. maconmatt

maconmatt Member

Feb 13, 2009
    I guess I create what you would call design concepts. I'm by no means a programmer, but i can create art if given the correct dimensions, specs, etc.

(Backgrounds, buttons, etc.)

Oh, and thanks for your kind words about my site. I've been a professional graphic designer for a private university for almost 7 years. I do freelance work in my spare time.

4. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Kimtopia
    Nice website and graphics.

I have been working on my first app and am learning how important the graphics are.

I work as a programmer/analyst/system manager and I have this sign in my office that says "A Monkey with a Computer is still a Monkey".

I now feel the same way about me and Adobe Illustrator. All the great tools in the world are not going to give me any artistic talent! :)

5. maconmatt

maconmatt Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Kim,

Shoot me a line if you ever need any design work for your apps!

Thanks,
    Matt