iPhone Lords at War RTS MMO

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Veraxon, May 13, 2011.

1. Veraxon

Veraxon Well-Known Member

#1 Veraxon, May 13, 2011
    Last edited: May 25, 2011
    Lords At War is an empire building multiplayer online RTS game

I am developer for this game

In Lords At War you can choose your faction, build castles, weapons, train armies, attack, loot, and conquer.

The game is set in mythical World Of Midgard universe based on Norse mythology during medieval times.

You can establish a city, develop various technologies, build supporting structures to massive generate armies & resources to attack other players and other in-game opponents.

Lords At War is also about making friends, and being part of a guild. Together with other players you can make defense much stronger and crash your enemies easier.

Game launches on iTunes for iPad only late June 2011

Game is already done for game play. Now we just have to integrate game center and make some last minute bug fixes. After it is done we are submitting for review so I expect game to be live late June.

If you have any question or comments post them and I will answer

Here are a few screenshot:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Veraxon

UpdateL: 05-16-11 ==> Characters (town,army) will NOT reset starting from today. So if you play in beta you have a head start in the game.

3. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    There's a good way to get me not to play your game when it comes out.

4. Veraxon

This is final beta so it's practically finished game. Just need to iron bugs. You can think about it as full game just not launched yet.

5. DaviddesJ

Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    But since I'm not going to play in the beta, you say I'm going to be at a disadvantage to all of the experienced players when it does come out. Just an arbitrary handicap, to people who already know the game better. No fun.

6. Veraxon

@DaviddesJ - I think I was not clear - no reset is only for facebook version. All on iPad start from ground up.

7. DaviddesJ

Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    So, the gameplay on iPad will be the same as Facebook, but iPad users won't be able to interact with Facebook users and vice versa?

8. Ade.Oroqen

Ade.Oroqen Active Member

Jan 13, 2011
    This looks pretty interesting.

9. Veraxon

@DaviddesJ - yes, iPad and facebook version will be separated for technical reasons for at least a few months (maybe longer). After that we plan to combine them so it will be the same after that.

10. Veraxon

game is now live on facebook.

11. firedog

firedog Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    when will be launch?