iPhone My Giants - Your Epic Neighborhood War with Giant Monsters/Robots!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Plinan, Sep 10, 2011.

1. pepwuperlav

pepwuperlav Member

May 5, 2012
    My Giants Comics #15: Dem Bones Dem Bones!

[​IMG]

2. pepwuperlav

pepwuperlav Member

May 5, 2012
    My Giants Comics #16: Hello Hello Hello!

[​IMG]

3. pepwuperlav

pepwuperlav Member

May 5, 2012
    " I can't wait to play the %$#@ out of this game!"

and... we are going to PAX this Friday! Come up to the 6th floor and find our booth at #6407!

[​IMG]

4. pepwuperlav

pepwuperlav Member

May 5, 2012
    We're Super Happy!

A nice local printing shop (http://www.perfectcopyandprint.com/) helped us get these nice posters printed quickly today. Awesome service – answered all our beginner questions about printing, sizing…etc. Nothing beats a nice local experience!

Without further ado, here are the posters you’ll see at our PAX Booth! Don’t forget we are at booth #6407! :D

[​IMG]

5. pepwuperlav

pepwuperlav Member

May 5, 2012
    Our Trailer for PAX

Hope you like it :)

[​IMG]

6. pepwuperlav

pepwuperlav Member

May 5, 2012
    PAX Prime 2012, Seattle

Last week was a big one – first time ever we showed a playable demo of My Giants to people outside of the team – better yet, we did it at PAX.
    With all the bugs and crashes and network problems, we managed to get the 2-on-2 game up-and-running and had a blast playing with everyone who came to our booth – kids and adults alike!

Check out some photos below, and with any luck, we’ll be at the next PAX again! :D

[​IMG]

7. pepwuperlav

pepwuperlav Member

May 5, 2012
    You Spoke and We Listened!

We've gotten lots of feedback during PAX and one that really stood out was the desire to have a single player mode outside of the competitive multiplayer game.
    So we started pumping out some single player goodies on the side while working on the main multiplayer game! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Play the games here: www.WorldOfMyGiants.com

(warning: expect bugs! :p)

Enjpy

8. Plinan

Plinan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Quick update: we are now aiming for a public alpha release in March, with a much simplified gameplay. What to expect? Fewer items, and more emphasis on the Giants. Woot!

2nd update: I am teaching a 4-week beginner class on making games on Skillshare! This is for absolute beginners who have been waiting to start making games. No coding required. Best of all, this helps us keep funding the development of My Giants! :D

Play! Make Your First Video Game in 4 Weeks from Scratch
    http://skl.sh/SwBox6

[​IMG]