Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. ^AcidBurn^

^AcidBurn^ New Member

Nov 1, 2012
    Italy
    I want to thank my new neighbors for the gift the sent me, I've looked in your habitats, but for now it seems you have all the frogs I have. I appreciate the gifts and I'll start to send gift away as soon as I'll have my new strategie set up ---> for now I think I'll try to level up a little and to redeem some old weekly sets and make a little lower dexing, than I'll be back finding new breeds around the pond :)

2. chenjia

chenjia Member

Mar 26, 2011
    #24642 chenjia, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    Can anyone tell me which two frogs are not here?

[​IMG]

3. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    The Pluma (lvl 17) and the Frondis (lvl 29).

Here's a link to a page with a complete list of breeds:

http://pocketfrogs.wikia.com/wiki/Breed

4. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Hopefully now that it is the weekend I can get my game organized.

Thank you Maholah (x2), Andi (x5), JoEllyn (x2), Marti, Laura, SC and Mindion for the gifts. If I missed someone, thank you :)

5. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Appreciated. You know I always forget about those.

6. LauraFitz4

LauraFitz4 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    OK, I sent you a gamecenter request, and I will send the set your way, when you confirm. Thanks to Quossum for helping Maholah too, allowing me to send whole set to dudette.

7. chenjia

chenjia Member

Mar 26, 2011
  8. chenjia

chenjia Member

Mar 26, 2011
    does anyone have these two, the pluma and the frondis?

:)

9. Maholah

Maholah Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Quossum, thank you so much for the Trick or Treaters. Am sending you some things in return, although it may take a little while. (Still learning to balance all of these new frogs and the mailbox and full nursery!)

Who else needs the Trick or Treat set?

May thanks to Dean, Mindion, MartiNZ,Nirtew, Quossum, JoEllynO and Andi for the herd of frogs! :)

10. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I would be very appreciative! :)

11. dudette0980

dudette0980 Member

Mar 20, 2011
    thanks sooo much!

12. Mindion

Mindion Active Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Restaurant Owner
    #24652 Mindion, Nov 3, 2012
    Thanks for all the frogs over the last couple of days everyone!

I am still working on my wish list, please let me know if you want anything thats not on this list for trade.

My Wish List
    Botulus
    Tessera
    Hennae
    Foramen

Thanks in advance!

13. zeady

zeady Active Member

Jan 2, 2012
    A very welcome addition!

14. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Sent the Levar.
    Will have a couple more tomorrow when they grow up and are ready to leave home, will check your list again then:)

15. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    I probably misunderstood your message which I read quickly & to which I already replied I was not a power player, Cygnet. I thought you wanted me to post a list of ALL BREEDs as if I had info others might not have access to!

Was it a generous offer on your part to supply the new breeds I don't yet have? Before I list any frogs, I'd like to make certain that's what you meant. And assure you that I cannot repay you in kind but...

...any new breed that is send to me, BTW, I breed then send to someone on forum friend list. That goes for for what I receive from others as well. I breed (to have a copy) then pass along. I realize most of us are longing for the sight of newly-minted froggies, not just the 'dexers.

Awful idea. Reverse order of when "friended" (as in Plus+) or alphabetical works but *no* particular order?! Meh.

Some more random thoughts about the new frogs. With Quo, I've commented on the sheer number of new frogs as being "overwhelming." Now I realize that those below level 17 have something to stive for. That's good! I also realize that my major fun in the game (aside from this forum) was doing Sets. I can't imagine how difficult/expensive that may become. Bad!

Does anyone recall Sparkly Gems besides me? It was all Signum. It was coin-intensive for the breeding part & required one be at or above Level 16. Fortunately I could breed those but those who couldn't & were trying to do past sets were constantly stuck at that set. Does anyone who's currently doing past sets know if the reverse chronological order presentation is still in force?

p.s.: Contrary to popular (read "my") opinion, thanks to the generous Trick or Treat Starter Set from Dom, I will have two Starter Sets to send out sometime tomorrow. (Where are the Plus+ Status updates?!!!) Big thanks also to dlstar for the Signum & Laura for the Insero & Signum.

p.p.s.: As I clear out some of my habs & bid a fair adieu to some dearly loved & pampered fav frogs, I'll have room to do more breeding & interbreeding of the newer frogs. Then my gifts will include more new frogs. Patience is a virtue. Be virtuous.

16. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #24656 Nirtew, Nov 3, 2012

Sorry, Zeady, I thought you were talking about the gift frogs. Didn't read your post carefully; nothing new there. Zeady, Giroth and Andi you're right.
    And Giroth and Andi I agree, That's a likable addition.

17. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    #24657 CygnetSeven, Nov 3, 2012
    That is what I meant Lisi, sorry for being vague. I'm about half way through Martins list. I should finish that today and then I can work on yours and Mindion's. I should be able to wrap up the three of you by tomorrow.

18. Koalachlamydia77

Koalachlamydia77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    I would greatly appritiate a levar if anyone has one. Thanks

19. Giroth

Giroth Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    I'm still missing the following frogs:
    Pluma
    Aceris
    Tabula
    Shelbus
    Pyramis
    Spira
    Infinitas
    Dimidius
    Botulus
    Janus
    Favus
    Tessera
    Frondis

If anyone has any spares, I would love them please ! I have frogs in habitats 7-10 for trade and also the trick or treat set :)

20. JoEllynO

JoEllynO Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Wisconsin, USA
    Sent the tessera