Fighting Fantasy Legends by Nomad Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jaxon58, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaxon58

jaxon58 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Game Developer
    Warrington, UK
    Nomad Games is pleased to announce Fighting Fantasy Legends, in conjunction with authors Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone.

[​IMG]

Fighting Fantasy Legends is a card-based role-playing-game set in the world of Fighting Fantasy. As the series reaches its 35th anniversary, Nomad Games is putting a new spin on these familiar adventures. The player will explore the continent of Allansia, collecting cards and powering up their dice. Tricky decisions lurk around every corner as the player advances through decks of cards themed to their location, including cities, dungeons and more.

The game will feature three iconic books from the series – City of Thieves, The Warlock of Firetop Mountain and Citadel of Chaos.

"I am delighted that Nomad Games have developed Fighting Fantasy Legends. As fans of Fighting Fantasy, we know the Nomad team has gone the extra mile in making their game not only exciting, but as realistically authentic as possible. Exploring Port Blacksand, Firetop Mountain and the Citadel should be a delight for the fans of the books!" Ian Livingstone, co-creator Fighting Fantasy.

Fighting Fantasy Legends is currently about 75% complete and will be coming to iOS, Android and Steam this summer.

I'm Carl Jackson from Nomad Games, and I'm happy to answer any questions here.

Screenies -
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video -

2. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    You had me at cards & dice.
    So looking forward to it.

Talisman is still one of the sleekest board games adaptations ever graced my devices, and support has been incredible.
    This looks even more up to my alley.

3. jaxon58

Feb 15, 2013
    Game Developer
    Warrington, UK
    Thank you for the kind comments!
    Glad you're looking forward to it :)

4. trystero

trystero Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Agreed. This looks amazing and Talisman is an amazing adaptation. Not to hijack this thread, but please where is the Woodlands expansion! :)

5. jaxon58

Feb 15, 2013
    Game Developer
    Warrington, UK
    The Dragon expansion is next, I'm sure Woodlands won't be too far behind it!

6. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Any Chance?

Will there possibly be any beta closed or open available at some point? If so, very interested :D
    Definitely would make myself available for ya, just let me know. You can even message me all secret like so you won't make everyone else jealous ;)
    Sid

7. jaxon58

Feb 15, 2013
    Game Developer
    Warrington, UK
    Thanks for the offer Sid. We haven't decided on beta testing yet, but we could do a small test with some dedicated fans of Fighting Fantasy. I will secretly let you know nearer the time.

8. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Hah! Awesome sauce.

9. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    #9 Pitta, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    The new trailer is nothing short of SPECTACULAR.

https://youtu.be/1Rp_R2NzokI

I need this NOW.

EDIT: if there is a secret beta undergoing, I'm willing to help. Won't tell anyone ;)

10. Luci0

Luci0 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    Oh man!! I can't wait for this! Just love fighting fantasy!!!

11. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Strong trailer. Exciting news

12. jaxon58

Feb 15, 2013
    Game Developer
    Warrington, UK
    The game is out now!