Universal King Cashing 2 - (by Productions Multimage Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 27, 2013.

1. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Another vote for Kickstarter

2. Puce Moose

Puce Moose Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Just as a heads-up, makes sure you finish this beautiful game (or install it on an older device that you don't plan to/can't update to iOS 11) before updating to the 64-bit iOS 11. I was still able to download it on my iPad today (bought the game a couple of years ago but got distracted and never finished it.) It's still as much fun as I remember. I plan to install it on my old iPad Mini 2 and keep that tablet parked at 10.3.3 in perpetuity, solely to run those old games that won't work in iOS 11+.

Does anyone know if the 32-bit non-iOS-11-apps will simply vanish completely from the app store at some point? Or will the older apps only be visible to buy/download if you are visiting the app store from a pre-iOS 11 device?

3. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    I loved this game. I was hoping another developer would make something similar one day. It's a great combination of game types!

4. KineticBlur

KineticBlur Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2014
    Any hope of adding iPhone X res support for this?

5. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    Hope of any development at all would be awesome!! I loved this game, one of the best produced, but sadly last chapter never got added..

6. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    King Cashing 2 has been resurrected!! (Much like the in-game zombies)

check out the TestFlight version:
    https://gameclub.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=738cfd5800cb8463f89407be1&id=92fb3560ee&e=beba2c7d26

G
    ameClub has been busy resurrecting old games by updating their iOS compatibility (and making them iPhone X compatible), and is currently releasing them through TestFlight to ensure compatibility with modern devices - including this AWESOME gem!

A couple of filter glitches so far, but nothing that completely stops play.

Doesn’t include Volume 6 (sadly), but I’ve had a blast replaying

vectorarchitekt likes this.
  7. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I loved this game but I paid for it once and I don’t want to have to subscribe to game club to play games I already spent money on

Son of Anarchy likes this.
  8. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    I get that (though I’d pay for this gem again) - as it happens during TestFlight beta it’s FREE - GameClub are still testing and distributing free at this time.

Get it while it’s hot!

(I’ve completed Wooden Fun 5, Ruby weapons next...)

9. Gambler

Gambler Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp

Just discovered Game Club a few days ago and you guys probably know anyway but just to be safe: If you already bought a game in the past (as I did with King Cashing 2 as well) you can play it through Game Club for free. Quite the amazing offer from them.

Hope they‘ll be bring back some more 32bit favorites. Tiny Thief would be nice :)