iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. ivwshane

ivwshane Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Good games kaboom.

So what was it that was throwing you off? You mentioned patience, what do you mean? Was I being to lame? or was my electricity getting in your way of rushing down?

Your able is pretty good, you did some focus moves on my low kicks and I've never seen that before.

Your yun is good but I just finished a ten set match against the top yun in volt, felix. So I was well prepared.

Go to http://us4.chatzy.com/98226594264963

Some of us are in there

2. ~[KaBoom]~

~[KaBoom]~ Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    student
    focus move on ur kick? u mean ex cod?

btw the match with TheBeast is 1-1... then lags too bad so we stopped... we both won with Chun :D

3. VicEs

VicEs Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    OOOO I remember now lol

4. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
  5. bossrobo

bossrobo New Member

May 9, 2012
    does this game have fadc,same as the one in sf4 console version? saw someone done it; but i am not sure if that is really fadc

thanks

6. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    Yep. FADCs are in the game, as well as EX-Focuses.
    Sagat's kara-moves are in here too.
    No kara-throws are available though.

7. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    On youtube search user GoldVivi

You can get a glimps of the gameplay many videos there
    From tourney matches, videos of me playing viper etc etc

http://www.youtube.com/user/GoldVivi?feature=mhee

Hope this helps

8. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Huh? Daigo playing iphone? LoL

9. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Jack put the name "daigo umehara" for one of his accounts.

Despite kof coming out, volt is looking pretty good. I wakeup to about 5 new pages of posts and get about 1 more by the time I've had breakfast. We've also got some new recruits and the we have weeded some unfaithfuls out *cough* mooken *cough* D4 *cough*

10. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    You finally got the games you wanted with me inferno! Good to see you're not just a one-trick pony with gief.

I'm so sad I keep dropping my links to ultra with Cody though.

I think the lag was my side; my sister might be busy raping my net

11. -Inferno-

-Inferno- Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    #27551 -Inferno-, May 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
    Great games dude! Your Guile and Cody are sick! It's a shame we got that lag....those spikes were killing all my EX-moves with Gief and Vipers flaming kicks of doom are just OP in lag :D

Edit: I can play with almost all of the characters but Gief just happens to be my favorite because you can run over an opponent in 15 seconds.
    I hope we can have some matches later where that damn lag isn't screwing up our combos :p

12. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    D4 has already admitted Volt is better :D. Too bad Volt is dying :rolleyes: ;)

13. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Lol hieu is hostile right now.

@Berserk_2nd... good games last night. I need practice against your Sagat, easily the best defense I have ever seen in a Sagat... kudos. You should have won that last match but accidently EX low shot instead of ultra....luckily I capatilzed on the second chance... lol

You slaughtered me until I finally started to get a feel of the ground game with you.. wasnt too bad after that. Lets get some more in another time. Need the Sagat practice :)

14. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Its all the pushups Hieu is doing. Testosterone overload! :eek:

15. cpuguy18

cpuguy18 Member

May 9, 2012
    volt is dying theres more people playing it that KOF.

16. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    theres like 5 people in the U.S. playing multi-player KoF any given time. that is quite a few

17. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    good games Heif, specially the last set, (air)p.p -> ultra is the most fancy way to finish the game. The EX high shot in the corner can connect ultra but I did it wrong and pull out EX low shot.
    All sets are very close and u getting better after each round. Also I always think bison-sagat is a 4:6 match, because when I use bison, I always got beaten by 1000-2000bp level sagat. You did a very good job there.

look forward playing more sets with you:)

18. VicEs

VicEs Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    Again you bashing by not playing me as well... again I stand by that whole 5-6 thing, Ill even go so far as 10. But come on, you just jumped down my throat without so much a "well let me see if I can beat you" Hence why I said, if you cant beat me, dont cheerlead for someone who can, get on his level. Yes Hief beat me 4-1, in hella good Bison vs Ryu (idk why he picked honda, lol he mustve been testing my scrubbility :D) I can claim im good because I am good. And picking back up Volt, and maintaining its inferiority (m opinion, not everyone elses btw, because I see more people who like volt as opposed to KOF) Not the best in the world, but one of the bettr I am.

I stand by my statement, and reiterate. If you can't beat me, dont cheerlead for someone who can. I will never say ooo this person can beat you, or that person, hell I dont even know you, nor do I remember playing you, so Idk if I can really beat you, but I know I can beat you, and if I cant, ill still maintain I am one of the better, and no I wont get any better cause I put this game down, and I deleted it again yesterday (which I have to re-download thanks to Duyster the Beast's challenge lol).

This isn't for hieu this part, this goes for all of you who claim you are good but dont wanna practice either, and complain about scrubs... I was just an E-6 in the Army finally out now, Was in Afghanistan for a few months, came home to a new child, haven't played one spec of any Street Fighter till a month ago, and I still am better than (for hieu's sake, and at risk of humbling myself) Half of you. If this is your game, put your time in and work at it, learn the system, learn the frame data, learn how to play, pick up AE for PS3/Xbox, hell download the Taito Type X2 rip and play it on your computer. If you aren't really in it like some of these guys are, who put in that lab time, Go play Angry Birds or something. I take KOF Seriously, I am constantly in lab work, and I can manage my wife, kids, and job time to do so because that is my chosen game. Stop complaining about Spammers, scrubs, whatever, I dont like the SF Volt System, therefore I stopped playing, I dont like a lot of crap people do in Tekken, but yet I still went to NEC and came in 3rd on the East Coast. I dont like what People Do in KOF-I 2012, yet I am still #1 in the US. And I do this amidst the Spammers, the Rage Quitters, and the people who are scrubs trying to learn, AND I have opened the dojo doors to ANYONE willing to learn, as well as stepped foot in many others to learn and get better myself. Stop with the Excuses, if you gonna play, PLAY, if not go play something else.

19. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Just wanna say...thanks for serving :) and Congrats on the child. :)

20. VicEs

VicEs Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    Thanks bro!!! I am FINALLY FINISHED lol No more of these sucky deployments for me, Im gonna take this cushy Network Engineer Job im at, and relax lol