Sacred Oddyssey: Stuck in Altemagus' Temple

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Demonskunk, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Demonskunk

Demonskunk Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    I can't get past the puzzle that involves one crate, one of those glowing fist statues and a lot of buttons.
    Another thread mentioned having to push the big fist statue onto a blue glowing button, but it's out of reach. anyone know how to get past that?
    do I need something I don't have yet?

2. 12yam

12yam Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Toronto
    Keep pushing the crate on the path on the ground. You'll know your doing it right if every time the crate covers one of the buttons on the floor, enemies come out of no where and attack you. Once you get get the crate on the correct button (I think it was green...dont take my word on that though), a path leading to the blue glowing button that you currently cant reach will appear (out of no where) :D

3. Demonskunk

Demonskunk Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    thank you so much!

4. CupidsLiver

CupidsLiver Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Firepitch keep/fire temple

I'm stuck in what I think is the fire temple with the 9 fire things and the instructions with the 9 wives snd igniting their passions.
    I'mvery stuck, if I coukd get the order to ignight them, and which ones to ignoght them with, that would be helpful.
    - Cupidsliver.

5. CupidsLiver

CupidsLiver Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Fire temple

Hi,
    I'm stuck in the fire temple (i think that is where I am at least)
    In the room with the 9 fire pits and the puzzle that you have to light them all.
    I woukd love some help please. I've seen help before, but it didn't make much sence to me.
    If I could please get some help it woukd be much appreciated.

- CupidsLiver

6. CupidsLiver

CupidsLiver Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Hi, sorry it seems my reply to this thread isn't working too well.
    I was wondering if I coukd get some help in the Fire Temple. The room with tge 9 fire pits and you have to light them all.
    I really require some help, please if I can get the how-to for this puzzle will be greatly appreciated.
    - CupidsLiver.