Fling?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by spidey, Jun 19, 2011.

1. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    So now that it's been some time that Fling's been out there... How good is it?

I am considering getting it for the iPad. Presently, I really dont have any game apart from Bug Heroes for which i can use the fling. What are the suggestions?

2. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

I like mine and use it quite a lot. Its only really worth it if you're going to play lots of games that can be used with it though, so maybe hold on till you get some more games to use it with?

Most games using virtual sticks work (not all as some games' sticks are too big) but when they do work, they tend to work much better. Recently I've been playing NBA Jam, Death Rally and Spiderman: Total Mayhem using it.

3. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    THanks... But the thing is that I don't get them here in India. A friend is planning to come down from US and was thinking of asking him to get it. At 29$ it seems a little pricey. I could get 5 or 6 games at that price. Hmmm... Need to ponder a little bit more.