List of Casual (high score) Games and turn based multiplayer games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by FriedSushi, Jan 15, 2012.

1. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    For casual high score games, i mean games like Traffic Rush, Falldown, Anaconda, etc.

turn based multiplayer games kinda like words with friends, that you can check and play in like 1 minute.

2. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    cmon somebody?
    Open to any suggestions

3. flameon

flameon Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Heres mine:
    Doodle jump
    Riptide gp
    Boost 2
    Temple run (of course)

4. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    not sure about turn based multiplayer, since I don't think I have any of them. For casual high score games, I don't really know if it counts as casual, but Solipskier is a really nice game, with massive score you can get.

5. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    The new and free Hero Academy is a turn-based tactical game with push notification when its your turn, very fun.

Dominion is Risk (well, a slight variant), turn based, with push notification when its your turn. Havent played in a long time, assume the app is still alive and well. When I did play, there were plenty of players. Has win/loss tracking and a rating system, albeit a somewhat odd one. Also, there seem to be some cheaters.

Both of these are excellent.

6. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Both Ascension and Carcassonne are quick, turn-based asynchronous multiplayer games, and both are highly recommended!