Win 2 x 25$ iTunes Gift Cards with Wars Online - Defend Your Kingdom!!!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Mobelabb, Nov 6, 2012.

1. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    No most are actually random drawing contests, like this one was. They clearly stated it would be random, thus we expect to see the random drawing results just as a courtesy for helping them by leaving a review. They did not provide this and instead just announced two winners, whereas other developers give the results and clearly show the winning numbers based on a random generation. It's a very simple courtesy they can pay to the people who didn't win, but helped them.

2. Mobelabb

Mobelabb Active Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Hi Guys,

Don't know what other devs do to announce their results, but to make everything clear, let me tell you how it works in our case.

When the contest is over, I send the list with only your names to my assistant and she picks up any name from the list without knowing who that person is or what he/she wrote on the app store.

So the results are random, pretty simple and straightforward.

Hope that helps!

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    How did I know it would be o0smoothies0o trying to stir up stuff in a contest that he didn't even enter as far as I can tell

FYI Viaden has tons of contest some random some picked in other ways and have never shown how they pick. Its up to the developers if the want to do a video showing results a printout or not at all.

But then you knew that didn't you

To Mobelabb never mind this guy, he has a rep for this sort of thing

4. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    You cry so much you need a bucket under your face. You won, stop talking. And I will question anything and everything as I'm actually intelligent, unlike the likes of you.

5. Mobelabb

Mobelabb Active Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Guys, people won, contest is over. Period.

6. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Thanks a lot Gift Card received and redeemed

7. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Received the gift cards, thanks for the contest