Universal 99 Challenges! (BETA TESTER WANTED!!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #121 Intendro, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    I tap the bottom of the screen to jump, so it would be better if the Play button was down there so I could already have my thumb in position when I retry the level.
    I think it should be at the bottom of the screen, and as wide as the screen.

An ad just popped up as I pressed Play, which killed me, of course. :p

I'm not so much a fan of crazy timing. Jumping the instant I hit a button before hitting the wall right beside it, for example. Ow. I made it past anyway...
    I think I've had enough of this. :eek:

2. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    This game is so hardcore and challenging, I don't know how many times I had to restart so levels but I guess a lot, it's hard but fun, the gameplay is super easy, tap to jump that's it, so it's only a matter of timing. I like the idea that you'll restart from the level you failed without having to restart from the very beginning over and over again, so it can be very frustrating at some points, but at least you won't lose everything just because of one mistake. Pay to remove the adds is a good idea in a way, I prefer premium, but the good part with this kind system is that players can try before buying, some people will like it, some others like me won't even bother downloading it because of the F2P tag.

3. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    #123 Andre, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    Damn it! Found the way to pass level 52, but can't fast enough to control the main character! Died more than 100 lives without passing it. >"<

4. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for you while you're getting trouble with Ads. I believe that the team here is trying their best to find another way to improve it in the update.

Especially for this game, while it's not premium... It's a totally free game which only 1 single iAP option is removing ads.

Cheers!
    Antony

5. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    I was able to spend some time with the game over the weekend. Nice retro graphics and the controls were responsive.

Unfortunately this is just not my genre, but if you love games where you avoid obsticles and die a lot....this game is for you.

6. antony.thai

It's ok mate! Especially when you told us that the retro gfx looks ok and the control is too.

Wish you all the best!
    Antony

7. antony.thai

Hello everyone,

I would like to give the BIG THANKS! to every beta testers of this game who did help us to maximize the great thing of 99 Challenges! This is a very very fun project for us so far. We're released an update with all beta testers are already credited and improved game-play. Hope that this is the really really great version!

99 Challanges! will be out in Aug-7 (which will be living sometime today in NZ).

Thank you again for all your support to help us make it really well done.

Cheers!
    Antony

8. Testopi

Testopi Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Good luck with your launch! Really Enjoyed this game! :)

9. antony.thai

Thanks dude for being a part of 99 Challenges! creation team! :):):)

10. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Awesome

You're very welcome!!! So does my awesome score :D carry over to launch in the rankings or will it be reset? Just curious? Also where is the new update that you speak of that has the testies on it?

Thanks for this awesome gem Antony. It was a blast to murder your little cute white kirby impersonator.