Universal The Sandbox - Pixel Art World Creator

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iND, May 14, 2012.

1. beelzebub23

beelzebub23 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
  2. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    uninstall and reinstall to begin the game again from zero. You'll get the mana points again. If you bought the "unlock all elements" IAP, the devs told me it's a one-time buy, so you should be able to buy again for free in the new install. I'm going to do so, because I want to be able to unlock all backgrounds when the update fixing the issue hits te app store.

3. extreme4720000

extreme4720000 New Member

May 16, 2012
    Does anyone know how to beat level 6 without the iap? I can't seem to figure it out, Its asking me for 900 mana to purchase a new element to finish the level.

4. Cybertox

Cybertox Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Basketball Player
    Switzerland
    Im stuck on day 11 can someone help me?

To get mana complete achievements and you will get some of it.

5. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    Assuming you've already done the first two steps
    Plant a bunch of seeds in the already made mud to make a forest. This'll solve step two as well if you haven't done it already. Then light em on fire and while its still burning throw some stone on top. It might do it anyways since theres stone in the mountain, but itll for sure do it with that way. That should solve it, I think.All you should need to buy to solve that one is Seeds, so you don't need the iap...

I believe for this one you need to buy the Heater item. Get some power connected to it right next to the stone (gray stuff) and itll start to burn. Then do something like that with the water.

6. ikemike

ikemike Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    How do you explain that the game loads retina assets initially, then switches back?

7. panama chief

panama chief Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    definitely enjoying the game. made it all the way to day 24 without a hint. i hope they release more days or give a way to restrict what elements people can use in a world you create.

8. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    I uninstalled this game, reinstalled it...
    ... And now it won't let me use my own name as its already taken!

:mad:

9. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I lit the volcano by cleaning the bottom part and putting heaters and a battery. That worked fine :D

10. Collin

Collin Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Art Director
    Colorado Springs, CO
    24 glitched for me. I did all of what you suggested, in the right order (I was already doing it based on the hints and it wasnt working) three times with no luck. Then on the forth time i had the elements in place and had just selected the metal to fix the connection when the fanfare played. It was weird.

11. beelzebub23

Oct 25, 2011
    Yeah 24 is buggy :( Even on beta, I reported but they still have problem with it.
    6 can be done with NO FIRE,
    just heat up the weather.
    I think that how I got past 8 and had enough mana for the bulb.

BTW anyone get the "two days in a row" achievement?

12. Igoo

Igoo Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    I definitely played two days in a row... no achievement.

13. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

Can you add a reset button? I got far in the story mode, and now I can't collect any mana to unlock another element.

14. Matrixmatt

Matrixmatt Member

Apr 26, 2012
    I'll buy the IAP's when they add support for retina iPad.

15. shiftdelete

shiftdelete Active Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Stuck on day 18... do I have to buy the Virus element? how do you complete the maze to satisfy the criteria? I tried erasing and filling stuff to move the virus around, but didn't work.

16. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    You don't actually, as long as you own the Multi tool. Wish I'd known that at the time, would have saved me some mana. Anyways, use the Multi around the viruses, especially near the end of the maze when a few are close. Once you have a ton of them getting far along, make a couple more big stripes of Multi near the opening, and once you have like 10 pixels of them (or so) it'll be solved. Just use the multi tool and you're good!

17. Doomboy

Doomboy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    England
    So I too am stuck on day 6...
    I first mined my way into the mountain to unlock metal and then used some oil to heat up the stone to create lava. I mistakenly bought both of those elements before I'd bought the seed and now I have no mana left to buy that...
    I need to plant the seed in order to complete the day, but I am unable to! Any suggestions on how to get around this?

18. panama chief

panama chief Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    free mode ---> earn achievements ---> earn mana.

19. Doomboy

Doomboy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    England
    You need to have completed day 7 to unlock free mode... I might just have to delete and start again!

20. beelzebub23

Oct 25, 2011
    I actually just beat it using only erase, you have to erase A LOT :)

BTW for those owning on iPad 1 or 2 GET THIS GAME!
    I tested it and looks INCREDIBLE even on 2X!
    I don't know how the ipad 3rd gen will manage my betting is not to shabby ;)