Firetop Adventure - Submitting soon - for iPhone & iPod Touch

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kodo, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Kodo

Kodo Active Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Developer
    UK
    Firetop Adventure - for iPhone & iPod Touch

Here a new video of my game, Firetop Adventure. The video shows new features and gameplay added recently. I've been testing the game for the last couple of weeks weeding out any remaining issues and plan to submit to the App Store very soon.

Firetop Adventure for iPhone & iPod Touch is a fast paced arcade-puzzle platform game.

Firetop Adventure takes place in a world cursed by a deadly plague caused by the minions of Old Karn, an ancient and supernatural evil. Your job is to find the three pieces of the Rubin Amulet, which, when reunited, can be used to gain entrance to Old Karn's tomb, where you can then do away with him.

Two Modes of Play:
    The game features two modes of play, Story Mode and Score Mode. Story Mode tells the story of Firetop Adventure and allows you to unlock levels for the more frantic Score Mode side of the game.

Fast retro platform fun suitable for all ages and levels of gamer.
    30 Story Levels over 3 chapters
    150 Score Mode levels
    Auto-saves progress

Submitting to the App Store soon!

2. n1kn4k

n1kn4k Active Member

Mar 27, 2011
    what music is that in the video?
    i've heard it in an another game but can't figure out where i heard it before...

3. Kodo

Kodo Active Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Developer
    UK
    Its licensed stock music from Shockwave-sound.com, its probably used by many people, and probably not just in games either. It actually reminds me of some music in the film 'A Nightmare Before Christmas'.

4. gammabeam

gammabeam Well-Known Member

Hey Kodo!

Firetop Adventure looks great, but I wanted to see the gameplay images bigger! Can you provide us that? :D

Cheers!

5. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009

Thanks for this. It kinda looks like a play off of Donkey Kong featuring Mario type gameplay.

And in future, please make trailers where the gameplay footage is shown fullscreen. Having it displayed on a small insert is very distracting and is a major turnoff. You can simply overlay the text onto the gameplay footage, as most developers do these days.

6. Kodo

Kodo Active Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Developer
    UK
    #6 Kodo, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
    thanks for posting the vid again but larger Arta, and thanks for the video tip, I'll bear that in mind with future videos :) I would be easier to do as you suggest if the game ran in a landscape format but I'm sure I could probably work something out, thanks :)

7. ImStrapped

ImStrapped Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2011
    This game looks fun! Sad that its almost only half the screen.