Win $1500 in iTunes Gift Cards in App Store Contest!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by WolfStreet Studios, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolfStreet Studios

WolfStreet Studios Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2014
    #1 WolfStreet Studios, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    HI EVERYONE!

This is my first post here on TouchArcade, so I kinda wanted to introduce myself before I get into the details of this contest. I've been a "lurker" in these forums and on TouchArcade for quite awhile, just never decided to actually open an account because I thought I'd do it after I start releasing some games in the coveted app store. Well I have 3 games "In Review" right now and 1 game got approved today which is called Space Bacon. Now before everyone gets mad... IT IS A FLAPPY BIRD INSPIRED GAME, YES. But give me a break.. I learned so much in development while creating this game. It even helped me assemble a team to work on our next few projects which are currently in review by Apple (the next game is a zombie pig game :eek: shhhh). So anyways, I'm rolling out a contest, in celebration of my first game in the App Store...

SPACE BACON: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-bacon/id832241262?mt=8

There are 2 contests for Space Bacon:
    REVIEW CONTEST - CONTEST CLOSES ON APRIL 20th, 2014!
    $500 iTunes Gift Card
    1) The person who leaves the most creative and humorous review, and by creative and humorous, I mean, something that makes us ROLL ON THE FLOOR AND LAUGH, will be awarded a $500 iTunes Gift Card. The winner will be handpicked by our team via vote. There are 8 people on our team so be assured it will be a fun voting process!

$500 iTunes Gift Card
    2) This second contest we will only award if we receive 100+ reviews in total. It will be a random selection. We will plug everyone's name into a randomizer and whatever name the computer selects will be the winner. It's still $500.. So it's worth every shot.
    (for both of the review contests of these please leave your name in the comments below. If you're not a member of TouchArcade.. It's okay... email us your iTunes name at [email protected])

HIGH SCORE CONTEST - CLOSED (Winners are DONTALAY, zdn1042, Swagjeet93)

SPACE BACON: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-bacon/id832241262?mt=8

Good Luck Everyone!

2. markymarkanddafunkybunch review. Thanks for the contest.

3. melocoman

melocoman Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Quick question. How do you guys gift a iTunes card to someone? Looking forward to playing.

4. WolfStreet Studios

Mar 27, 2014
    Great question! We are giving iTunes E-Gift Cards. Which means we would be sending the appropriate gift card to the winner's email address. Hope that answers your question!

5. melocoman

Mar 10, 2014
    Thanks! :)

6. Dontalay

Dontalay Active Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Intern
    United States
    #6 Dontalay, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    Reviewed as Dontalay in the United States Store, and left a few tips to make the game better.

Here's the screenshot I took, but I did get my score of 20 a minute before the time of this post.

Attached Files:

7. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #7 iANiMeX, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    [​IMG]

Left a review as iPawn4 in the US App Store.

8. melocoman

Mar 10, 2014
    I sent in my review. :). I beleive it's under the name melocoman, if not it's the punny one. My email in [email protected]. Thanks guys

9. Left a review in US iTunes under agleung. GC name guguleung. Probably no way to tell who was first unfortunately. Thanks for contest anyways.
    [​IMG]

10. Warbird1500

Warbird1500 Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2011
    USA
    Left a review under 'Warbird1500' . Tried my hand at the humor contest..not sure how I did, but I'm hopeful.

11. WolfStreet Studios

Mar 27, 2014
    We will announce the winner tomorrow! Thank you for participation! Another high score contest tomorrow that is actually challenging!

12. WolfStreet Studios

Mar 27, 2014
    We will announce the winner tomorrow! Thank you for participation! Another high score contest tomorrow that is actually challenging!

13. WolfStreet Studios

Mar 27, 2014

14. WolfStreet Studios

Mar 27, 2014

15. Bagden

Bagden New Member

Mar 28, 2014
  16. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Reviewed as dreadnok US store

17. forfun

forfun Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    reviewed as funkysimf on US app store! thanks for great contest!

18. I want to see this zombie pig game. When is the release date?

19. WolfStreet Studios

Mar 27, 2014
    The release date for "The Walking Pig" is next week. It is currently under review in the App Store! We'll have contests rolling out for that one as well!

20. WolfStreet Studios

Mar 27, 2014
    Update!

We have PMed the "winners" of the contest. So if they would please check their inbox, that would be lovely! For the rest of you... We are rolling out another high score contest! Please be on the lookout and SHARE SHARE SHARE this page! Especially for the review contest! Tell everyone you know. There is a lot of money on the line here!!

Thank you!