naruto ninja storm 2 port

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by bebo_beta2002, Nov 18, 2010.

1. bebo_beta2002

bebo_beta2002 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    hey guys am a big fan of naruto and played the ultimate ninja storm 2 on xbox and all i can say is wow
    all what am doin this thread nw is that am hopin anyone could listen to me and make a full port from the xbox to the iphone or even a similar ps2 naruto game to the iphone cause there's no naruto game for apple till nw? so any supporters with me ?

2. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    No offense, but I suspect you're a bit young.

Porting a game like that, especially a licensed property like Naruto, isn't something someone just randomly does after reading a request on a message board. It's not that simple. And that's an understatement.

3. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    all what am saying is just making any inaruto game cause there are no any of them for apple..also some of the games released nw in apple are made by reviews by the users but and also some of them are licensed but they just needed some people to encourage them..no offenese but i suspect that u dunno anything about games :)

4. Lonan

Lonan Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2009
    haha. funny. anyway with all the developers posting on TA (like carmack and i suspect many more big names) a thread like this could well be read by the license holder or someone with the power to make it happen. is it going to happen because of this thread? nope.

5. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    maybe u r right lonan and maybe it may happen too no one knws maybe the developer is seeing this thread nw and thinks am gonna try to port and may say no it's just a waste of time :) who knws buddy :)

6. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Yeah, my 30 years of gaming probably caused that. And also my past involvement in the industry. You're right, I "dunno" anything.

You, on the other hand, judging by your mastery of written communications, are undoubtedly an expert on business, the games industry and the ninja art of causing Naruto games to magically blossom by posting random messages on game forums. Good luck with that.

7. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Oh my.

8. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    well u dunno me or anything about me mate :) so dunn just judge people from writing a review or 2 on a forum and say they dunno anything about gaming...just wait and see and maybe there will be a port of it and then u gonna admit it :)