AB Rio vs AB Space

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PraetorianX, Apr 19, 2012.

1. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    I've heard about horrid IAP's in AB Space... Which one should I get for my IPad? Thanks

2. Danz060391

Danz060391 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Piano teacher
    New Zealand
    Don't get rio, it's too easy and sucks. get either seasons or space, angry birds seasons has tons of content and angry birds space is a completely different experience.

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Tbh, ignore the IAPs and get Space. It's much more fun than Rio. I got bored with Rio instantly, but Space gave new life to my AB love affair :p

4. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Go with Angry Birds Space if you've played the other games in the series. Rio feels way too similar to the Seasons and the original game. Space really mixes things up and introduces some awesome elements. You'll only need to pay $0.99 more to unlock the last world in terms of iAPs.

5. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Buying Space then. Thanks a lot guys!

6. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Yep, I agree. I've only played the first AB and, quite honestly, never even came close to finish it as I got bored with it. Got AB Space for free and, while still not an avid AB fan, I like the gravitational twist in it.