Thing Thing for iPhone

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by iphoneprogrammer, Jun 17, 2009.

1. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    #1 iphoneprogrammer, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
    Hey all TA members! I was wondering if any of you gamers out there would like to see a Thing Thing port? I have already started with the port but im trying to see how many people would like it. If no one does then ill stop wasting my time but if not then ill continue. If any one knows the contact info for Diseased Productions could you just pm it to me. Also feel free to suggest any features you would like to see in this game. I wil be using the in app purchasing provided by the 3.0 firmware update so i really don't need and suggestions in the area of weapons even though some would be appreciated

Thanks,
    iPhoneprogrammer

(I thought that my company game would be Scorch Games ltd. Just let me know what you think. I welcome people to offer alternative names.)

2. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
  3. somedude445

somedude445 Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    yes, i think lots of ppl will buy it the moment they see it in the appstore, kinda like bloons.

4. ksl2006

ksl2006 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Gamer
    Planet Earth
    We also need a GemCraft port!! To shut down the whole TD genre of gaming in the App Store

5. han0007

han0007 Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2009
    First Officer Qantas.
    Melbourne, Australia
    Fake just like he's fission fps from scorch games. Look it up on touch arcade forums.

6. imadqamar

imadqamar Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Software Engineer
    Montreal, Canada
    a second title? wow... i think you should concentrate on this first *cough*:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=19227

7. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    ^^ he's probably no doubt laughing behind our backs:)

No doubt opened the thread for amusement and devilment to us. Oh well it's nice to see a moron every now and again on TA

8. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    #8 Squirt Reynolds, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
    I'd like to use this thread to announce my upcoming game "Fission FPS". It will be the best FPS this year. Thats right even better than killtest a.k.a livefire...

Oh wait, that was supposed to be your upcoming game.

BTW, whatever happened to posting the "concept art" for the game that'll be better than Ngmoco's FPS?