Yipe! V

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by BazookaTime, Dec 11, 2009.

1. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

I recently beat this amazing game but still had some questions. I gues these questions could be spoilers.
    Is the iSword (42) the best weapon in the game. I went with a knight, so if you played with another character, is there a better weapon?

Also, is the Holy Yipe! Armor (19) the best?

I didn't have enough money to buy everything, so I saved up money and then bought what I thought the best weapon and armor were.

The only ring I had, was the Ring of Spider (4), what do the other rings do?

For my quests lists all say they are completed but the Spiders Quest states, "Jester says to stop"! Is that normal?

I only found one secret but have no idea what it was, did anyone else find them all? What about the character you unlock at the end?

Amazing game, I wish there were more games like this out there.

2. yipe

yipe Active Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Software Development
    Chico, CA
    Hey Bazooka,

Congrats on winning the game!

Let me know if you want me to chime in a bit on your questions. I didn't want to answer them right off, because I thought it might be more interesting for players to talk amongst themselves instead of me chiming in here.

-Kevin
    (Developer of Yipe 5)