A game comes from exoplanet——Mr.Fang

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by fourinch6, Oct 8, 2011.

1. fourinch6

fourinch6 Member

Sep 27, 2011
    I’m very glad to introduce this iphone game ”Mr.Fang” which is from exoplanet. This is a fresh style game with lots of fun and challenge. It has been approved by App store and we plan to go on sale on October 13th.
    Do you think you are clever enough?Do you like to challenge yourself? try it!

>>Youtube Preview vedio<<

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is a game from remote planet Inch. With their super power, Mr.Fang of the four racial can be combined together with each other to get enlargment and you can cooperate with your friends striving to get score. On the earth, the only difference is that it is you who play the role to control them.

Are you looking for a mobile game which can kill the interstitial time on a bus,on a plane or in the meetings?
    Try me!

Features
    ★ Endless fun with 60+ levels in Classic mode, Puzzle mode and TimeAttack mode. More hidden stages are waiting for you!
    ★ Challenge your friends worldwide on the Game Center ranking list!
    ★ The perfect combination of Gorgeous & Cute style and Simple & Intuitive gesture controls
    ★ A charming and addictive little game for everyone: from seasoned gamers to complete newcomers.
    ★ Retina Display: Take advantage of your extra resolution with crisp, high-resolution graphics.

2. fourinch6

fourinch6 Member

Sep 27, 2011
    welcome everyone

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Looks pretty good actually :) Reminds me of Radballs

4. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member