the 'i need help finding a game' thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by carnivore, Dec 19, 2009.

1. carnivore

carnivore Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2009
    germany
    #1 carnivore, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
    so this is not one of these threads that ask for game suggestions depending on how much money somebody has left on their account or similar. this is for people who are searching for a specific game, but cannot remember the title/dev/publisher or anything that might help them find it...

to make this easier, try to provide every possible detail you might remember about the game you are searching for.

used the search, so i hope there is no thread like this already...

the game is one of those weird, flashy japanese games. colors and effects everywhere. i'm talking really colored here, like every possible color there is, in one screenshot. so colored even the screenshots might induce seizures...

might have been some sort of platformer.

if i remember correctly the game is fairly new. [date of publication somewhere in the last 2 months. tops.]

yesterday there was a thread about this game on the ta forums but for the live of me, i can not find it anymore.

EDIT: NOT 'Tomena Sanner'

2. Eduku

Eduku Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    London
  3. carnivore

Dec 11, 2009
    germany
    thanks but no, forgot to mention that it was not tomena sanner.

4. carnivore

Dec 11, 2009
    germany
    #5 carnivore, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
    sadly no. you have to imagine the graphics very, very bright with some comic feel to it. like carnival-candy-bright-viewtiful joe on steroids if that is even possible...

EDIT: i just found the game i was looking for.

http://appshopper.com/games/ninja-honda-karate