iPad Pocket Heroes - (by Ayopa Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Brandon Pollet

Brandon Pollet Well-Known Member

Have either of you logged in with a different device at some point? If you're not getting notifications hit the logout button and then login again on the device that you want the notifications to appear on. Currently we're only sending notifications to one device at a time but we're going to allow for multiple device notifications with an update.

2. Brandon Pollet

I'll take a look at this. It shouldn't be the case, unless the wand was adding stat points that the staff isn't providing.

3. Brandon Pollet

If you found the two bosses, one on the right side of the level and the other on the left, then they should have dropped two keys. You need to use the keys on the locks to open the door. If you didn't get the items send me a PM and I can take a look.

4. Strange Brew

Strange Brew Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Financial systems analyst
    MN
    Brandon. Thx for responding to us. I finally got notifications working again. I didn't do anything tho, so not sure what the deal was.

We still are missing the keys to the vault door and didn't see any from the right and left bosses. Thx.

5. theimmobilizer

Jul 14, 2012
    I haven't logged in on another device, and I'm pretty sure my buddy hasn't, either. I'll try logging out and back in like you said though and let you know if that resolves the issue.

6. HenkGlimlach

HenkGlimlach Active Member

Mar 1, 2011
    My notifications suddenly started to work again.

7. theimmobilizer

Jul 14, 2012
    Seems to be working for all of us in my group now, also.

8. Strange Brew

Jul 23, 2012
    MN
    Hmmm...weird. Was there a server restart or something?! Well at least it's working again.

9. Emuchu

Emuchu Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Well, I just did the logout/logon thing, and Pocket Heroes asked for permission to display notifications again, which I found odd. I'm not sure why its notification rights would be revoked.

10. manyax111

manyax111 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    I can not play with a random player. Those created games just stands there and nobody joins.

Any fix for that soon ?

11. krispydp

krispydp Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Game with my friend is going great and we're loving it.

The game crashes every time I press the chat button now though. Anyone else having this issue?

12. 2GoFast

2GoFast Member

Dec 2, 2011
    #772 2GoFast, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
    I have noticed that mine will sometimes crash if I try to hit the chat button while it is "playing through" the last few moves before the "monster turn"....don't know if that is the prob or not but it works for me.

On the speed of the game, I awoke early this morning at about 5:30AM and played 3 or 4 characters, and before I was finished one of the guys had already made his next turn.....it is a two party game so we must have each played 8 to 10 turns with nearly no waiting, so it does work when you and your team mates are all on the same page....lol

13. Brandon Pollet

The push notification server went down over the weekend. After I heard from you guys that there were problems I took at a look and found the problem. I started it back up so you should all be getting notifications now. If anyone is still having trouble let me know.

14. Strange Brew

Jul 23, 2012
    MN
    Thx again for the support! Super awesome dev for PH. I'm Looking very forward to the next update?

Any teasers plz?! ;)

15. manyax111

manyax111 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    What about this ?

16. Strange Brew

Jul 23, 2012
    MN
    Have u tried alot of random games? I don't use the feature but I know people who allow for random game invites can turn them down too.

How many have u tried? Are any of them getting other randoms to join?

Anyone else using random player? Is it working for you?

Just trying to help ya out and get more info for the dev.

17. Myellen

Myellen New Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Spawned off the map

Well my game was going so well until my party went to a new level and I spawned off the map. Since I'm also the one with the gem to open the sealed door we're now totally stuck (and this was with version 1.0.2). Oh well, I guess it was fun while it lasted.

18. Strange Brew

Jul 23, 2012
    MN
    I had a game bug out bad too, but Brandon helped us and got us going again. Maybe he can do the same for you.

19. HelloA

HelloA Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Finally got a random game going after three weeks. My second turn has me on top of the wolf i just killed and i cant spend all my AP. This game is junk i'm sorry, I wanted to like it but after not playing it for a month after buying it and now this i regret spending the dollar.

20. Myellen

Myellen New Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Hope so. This game really needs an emergency help line. :)