Universal Get Me Outta Here (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Jayg2015, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    What's your name on the leaderboard

2. noteatino

noteatino Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Hahahaha that's some good trailer. The Strangers Things poster make me laught for a second.
    Will be playing the heck outta your game!

3. :D I'm excited to see who is the first to get 250,000 thats the points needed for 5 stars.

Thanks so much! Good suggestion also, glad its not just our music haha.

Thanks metalcasket! Means a lot. No worries, glad you get to play the finished thing :D

ooo we may need to do a contest to see if people can catch all the little items and references in the trailer :) some are hard to spot. Thanks btw!

Anyway, I have to get back to work in the office right now. Excited to check back later. Really excited people are enjoying the game.

4. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    2 hits away from killing last boss with a 261 combo !! UGHHHHHHH

5. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Esty89!! Feel free to add me we play a lot of the same games anyway

6. Tynan

Tynan Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Love it !!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

7. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Hell Yeah! This game is absolutely worth the $10!!

I love it!!! Great job Bros and Josh

Billy

8. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    #28 metalcasket, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    I'm absolutely in love with the "finished thing". :D So much that I was worried I was gonna use up an entire charge on Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy, but have been playing GMOH instead the entire time. ;) There's just so much love (and humbleness) obviously poured into the game that it was so easy parting with those $10. I also can't commend Josh enough for giving this project an extra backbone and am crossing my fingers for some great placement under Best New Games tomorrow.

EDIT: Am I the only one having the game forget my (changed) control preferences?

9. No!! Haha. That would be a huge score. You'll get it again!

Thanks Guys.

I just tested it, changing the options closing the app and coming back in and it worked fine for me. Let me know if it keeps happening to you.

10. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Strange. I thought I could attribute it to dying, hitting Main Menu, killing the app, firing up it up and playing...but it didn't happen this time 'round. *shrugs*

11. supafly129

supafly129 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    Words can't describe how awesome this game is! Was fortunate enough to be a beta tester as well and I definitely think it deserves 5 stars, so much effort put into this and the Rossman bros were extremely receptive to feedback which is always a plus for gamers :) do yourself a favor and download it now for iOS, and don't forget to rate/review!

12. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    #32 metalcasket, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    Hmmmm, I think my control issue is a matter of the controls resetting when you have weapon/skin.

Also, is there any chance of the game remembering the last weapon/skin combo you used when you kill the app? Seems to reset back to Father's Gun with the prototype skin every time.

13. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Have had my eye on this, so now I'm gonna grab it! If it's as good as these guys are saying I think I'm gonna have a good time with this one!! Is there gonna be an Android version?

14. McGannahann

McGannahann Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Healthcare related
    Indiana
    Just what I've been looking for. Awesome.

15. Thanks Supafly! All you guys were a big help.

Good thought. Especially making the skins stay the same. Probably an easy change to make.

Thanks! We are hoping to get it out on android at some point.

Nice! :D:D

16. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    This game is so much fun. The game crashes when I get a phone call though. Could this be fixed? I wish the shotgun had a "crunchier" feel to it. Lastly I'd love to see some unlockable level skins. I bought the 9.99 IAP. Totally worth it.

17. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Any chance of MFi controller support?

18. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    The game is made with Game Salad which doesn't currently support MFI. If they add that feature then I bet Rossmans would add it.

19. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Been experimenting with different difficulty setups. Gonna stick with easy, easy, medium since having more enemies to kill seems like a good thing. Gotta keep that combo going! I also tried the alternate control setup and it feels a little better to me. Having a blast practicing and improving! And as usual I had more actual feedback but seem to always forget immediately *fetches notepad*

20. Thanks! Glad you like it. The phonecall issue just came up on our engine with one of the recent iOS updates. I'll be bugging them to get it fixed quick and once they do I'll push the update. Only freezes if you answer a call, so if you have a highscore going may want to call them back haha. Anyway thanks so much for the support and kind words, really pumped to see people enjoying the game :)

We for sure would!

Glad you got a chance now that you're off work haha. Thanks Mike! Hope you keep having fun with it.