Monster & Commander (from Oh BiBi - ex Gameloft devs)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mordutte, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordutte

Mordutte Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jun 22, 2011
    Male
    Paris, France
    #1 Mordutte, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    Hello guys,

A few months ago, we've released Monster & Commander in Australia and New Zealand for a soft-launch phase.
    It's our second game after Motor World: Car Factory (a pixel car factory sim with +4M installs, published by DeNA) and we're self-publishing this time!

We've been getting tons of quantitative data over the last few months and our ratings have been super positive (4.5 out of 46 ratings) and we're getting ready to go global.
    But to ensure we have the best experience once we go live, we'd like to gather more comments from hardcore mobile players and know what really works and does not at this point.
    That's why WE'RE RECRUITING and would love to receive detailed feedback from the TA community, the game is available in the Australian and New Zealand App Store but I can also provide promo codes if needed.

About the game: Monster & Commander is a unique action-RPG where you build boats, control epic armies led by mounted heroes, explore and conquer cursed lands and try defend the wall and your cutiezens against the Lord Necrommander!
    Oh and it also has a cutesome art style, an original and ridiculous universe and heaps of content!

The game is available here (or promo code remember to ask) and the soft-launch thread is here.

Thanks in advance for your support, would mean a lot to us!
    I added a few screens and videos below to raise your excitement.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Would like to give a Little bit of feedback ;) would need a promo though.

Good luck with the game regardless!

3. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    This looks awesome! I would love a promo code and would give whatever feedback you're looking for

4. Diverge

Diverge Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2013
    Can you help test if you aren't able to access that store? If so I'd love to help :). A promo code would be appreciated!

5. Whackado

Whackado Active Member

Feb 17, 2014
    I'd need a promo code but I'd love to give feedback and impressions :) Looks great!

6. uFinKnow

uFinKnow Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2014
    Loved your first game I am still playing it Ha! If you have any extra promo codes I would be very happy to accept one! Thanks in advance.

7. Menezesmaia

Menezesmaia Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Same here. I want this game so much.

8. SashJ

SashJ Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2015
    #8 SashJ, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    Interesting

This actually looks kinda fun. The art style is unique and the battle style looks pretty unique and decent as well. I would be very interested in giving some constructive criticism if I could get a promo code. I love giving fresh ideas. I would definitely consider myself a hardcore mobile gamer.

9. jsr310

jsr310 Member

Sep 29, 2015
    This game looks like it's gonna be pretty awesome and addictive! Can't wait to play this!

10. jsr310

jsr310 Member

Sep 29, 2015
    This game looks like it's gonna be pretty awesome and addictive! Can't wait to play it!

11. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    I would love a promo code. This looks fun!

12. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    if the PVP is not nessecary a-la-coC and it's only optional, count me in for a promo code to give feedback :)

13. Mordutte

Patreon Gold

Jun 22, 2011
    Male
    Paris, France
    Thanks a ton for the love guys, really appreciate it!
    I sent out promo codes to all of you, hoping I did not forget anyone.

Hoping you love the game, but don't hesitate to bring it on. We know the game is not yet perfect, but we're really devoted to iron out the experience?
    And yes, PVP is there but optional :)

14. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    If you're ready to receive extra feedback, you will have to send another code because it's also not available for me. :)

15. Anilones

Anilones Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    I would really appreciate having a promo code, I spent a huge amount of time on Motor World.

16. luxor84

luxor84 Member

Oct 20, 2015
    I LOVED your previous game, the art style was just fantastic. If you have a promo code I would love to try this one and give some feedback!

17. Kevbot

Kevbot Member

Mar 31, 2014
    The game looks great so far! Are you still offering promo codes? :D

18. Mordutte

Patreon Gold

Jun 22, 2011
    Male
    Paris, France
    Yup, still have plenty of promo codes, reply or PM for anyone interested!

19. hihaos

hihaos Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Promo Code please!

Hello Admin! I would love to have a promo code to try the game too! Can't wait:DD

20. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Just seen the article on TA and I played your last game for a while but the theme wasn't really my thing, this one seems more interesting though as I love fantasy and medieval themes. I'd happily try the game and give feedback if you have a promo.