iPad Babylonian Twins - The Quest for Peace in Ancient Iraq

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Touchgamer3g, Apr 8, 2010.

1. timclark15

timclark15 Member

Mar 18, 2010
    USA
    #401 timclark15, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    In the Blue Palace level. There is a certain vase that when you stand on it, you'll notice that you are standing on the wall. There is also some kind of tan triangle mark high up on the wall which makes me believe there is a treasure somewhere nearby. That's all I know so far.

2. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Ohhh yeah I know that spot. After checking it out a bit, I just thought it was an object detection glitch on that particular pot. I should look into it more, thanks.

3. clauay

clauay New Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Help please to find treasures

Hi everybody,
    It missed me only 2 treasures and I really want to finish this game:
    Is anyone know where is the royal game of ur and Boundary Stone???
    i think there are in blue palace level and the striding lions but I can't find them...
    Please help me!

4. clauay

clauay New Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Do you find it? I'm looking for it tooo.
    thanks

5. 3bd l3ziz

3bd l3ziz New Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Please help in the process ruined palace​

6. Slipgamer

Slipgamer New Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Stuck on the Lion Hunt Level!!

Hey,

So I love this game like crazy but I am stuck on the Lion Hunt level and it is driving me crazy! Can anyone help. I have the premium version and I play it on my ipod touch. Help?!?

7. aetheros

aetheros New Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 18, 2012
    I've been playing this again lately and it really holds up. I'm playing it on Apple TV with a controller.

Hoping that someone might be able to help me find my last treasure: the war panel.

Just knowing what level it's in would be enough for me. I feel like I've checked and rechecked every level but can't find it.

8. timclark15

timclark15 Member

Mar 18, 2010
    USA
    Hey! After almost a year, I finally found it! (with the help of iFile)...The Boundary Stone is in The Blazing Dungeon which is the 2nd prison level. You go to where the guard is on the far right and you can jump through the wall and it's right there. I suppose that thing with the pot on the other level really is a glitch. I hope you all find this helpful! :D

9. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Hey, I pulled out my iPod touch 2g to finally start playing & finishing the game that I got a couple of years ago....
    It is still one of the best platformers I have played on iOS & addicting,
    having said that, I am running into issues progressing, it asks me to buy DLC.
    Can I not play what the game already had?

I have finished the 3 levels of the prison & it is red flagged, now the only colored level on the map is the holy gardens, where as the tower of babylon, procession street & the palace are not as colorful & they do not respond to the selection, infact... when I touch the procession street, it reads 2 levels from the holy gardens.
    Should I reinstall the game @ this stage or am I doing something wrong?