Spectral Souls/Blazing Souls App Bundle

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by HyperDevbox, Nov 25, 2014.

1. HyperDevbox

HyperDevbox Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Game development studio
    Tokyo
    Hello Everyone,

We just wanted to give a heads up. We created an App Bundle for Spectral Souls and Blazing Souls. Buying the bundle gives you approximately a 30% discount on the two titles! We are extremely excited to offer this bundle.

Spectral Souls Link.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spectral-souls/id942873610
    Spectral Souls app info

Spectral Souls

HyperDevbox Japan
    To celebrate the opening of the holiday season HyperDevbox is announcing a special price on all titles available for And…
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    To celebrate the opening of the holiday season HyperDevbox is announcing a special price on all titles available for Android (GooglePlay) and iOS. Right now, and until May 9th , you can capture all your favorite titles for 45% off or more. Promotional Price is available on all titles from the list below : ExZeus Arcade ExZeus 2 LoveCatch INDY 500 Arcade Racing Spectral Souls Blazing Souls Generation of Chaos Record of Agarest War Record of Agarest War Zero "Spectral Souls" the awaited full size Japanese Tactical RPG is available now for your iDevice !!! gameplay video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOQuo4qMdvQ "Spectral Souls - Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires" (English Version), a Full Size Tactical RPG for iOS platform is now available for your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. * A full scale Japanese Tactical RPG for iOS. * 52 outstanding soundtracks. * 84 characters. * High resolution graphic assets. * 100's of hours of gameplay packed in 1GB data. * Cut-Scene videos. * AirPlay compatible at 60, 30, 20, or 15 fps (user selectable) * iCade support * MFi support * no IAP Simply "a must have" for all fans of "Spectral Souls universe" and for all fans of Tactical RPGs in general. STORY : Neverland is a world apart from our own, home to strange and dangerous creatures. Two of these creatures, humans and demons, have been struggling against each other for many years. As the centuries passed, control shifted from demons to humans and back again. The humans finally earned a clear victory after the First Neverland War. But this left the country in ruins and was the direct cause of the Second Neverland War, which saw the decisive victory of the demons once again. Magic Age 1053? Tragedy strikes the small woodland village of Petun?the town is attacked and burned to the ground by vicious Neverland troops. But Petun is only the first of many massacres; the Demon Army tears through every human village it can find, slaughtering the people as it goes. Humiliated and infuriated by these abuses, the humans begin to resist and fight back. It starts as a rash of disorganized, sporadic riots. But it soon grows into something more, something meaningful. These uprisings become a beacon of hope to all humans, spurring them on to unite and form a new empire. They choose a name to reflect their most noble traditions, to reflect a time when they ruled over the demon horde. They call it the Reformed Simba Empire. Petun?little more than a bump in the road, a mark on a map. But this is where it all started, where the undercurrent of disdain and hatred overflowed into a bloody torrent of death and destruction, drowning Neverland in war for years to come. This is where our story begins?the story of the Seven Year War. (c) 2012 IDEA FACTORY, developed for iOS, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX Japan.
    Information
    Seller:HyperDevbox Japan
    Genre:Role Playing, Simulation
    Release:Nov 21, 2014
    Updated:Nov 21, 2014
    Version:1.0
    Size:1.2 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Blazing Souls Link.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blazing-souls-accelate/id597741296
    Blazing Souls App info

Blazing Souls Accelate

HyperDevbox Japan
    To celebrate the opening of the holiday season HyperDevbox is announcing a special price on all titles available for And…
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    To celebrate the opening of the holiday season HyperDevbox is announcing a special price on all titles available for Android (GooglePlay) and iOS. Right now, and until May 9th , you can capture all your favorite titles for 45% off or more. Promotional Price is available on all titles from the list below : ExZeus Arcade ExZeus 2 LoveCatch INDY 500 Arcade Racing Spectral Souls Blazing Souls Generation of Chaos Record of Agarest War Record of Agarest War Zero The latest installment in the Spectral Souls series has arrived for iOS. Get ready for another exciting adventure in the Tactical RPG world of Neverland! video of gameplay here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eo3alxDIPk FEATURES: * A brand-new, full-scale 100-hour Japanese Tactical RPG for iOS * Beautiful 3D and 2D High-Res Graphics * A Revampled, Enhanced Battle System with awesome special Chain-Skills, Break and Overkill * Over 50 outstanding music tracks * Higher level of freedom: non-linear gameplay allows you to explore the world at your will, and progress through the story in any order you desire * More than 80 Playable Characters * Exploration mode allows you to modify the battle-field with various actions such as and Carry, Climb, Push, and Destroy * Thousands of Enemies to Battle Against * Create over 200 special items and skills with a unique Synthesis System * Over 900 Cool Attack Skills and Animations * Capture monsters and have them fight as members of your party * Gorgeous, Cut-Scene Videos. * AirPlay enabled. * MFi controller support This game is simply a must have for all Tactical RPG fans, and especially for fans of the "Spectral Souls" universe. STORY: Several decades have passed since the end of the Seven years' war, and peace has finally begun to take hold throughout the war-weary world. It is in this time of relative tranquility that Zelos, who makes his living as an independent contractor, comes into possession of a crystal infused with incredible levels of magical energy called a "Core Elemental" after being involved in a freak accident. Almost as soon as it fell into his hands, Zelos was besieged by a number of mysterious beings intent on taking the power of the elemental for their own. As Zelos is forced to fight for his life, the mistery surrounding his birth, as well as his past, slowly emerges into the light. What secrets still wait to be discovered as he comes to the end of his struggle for survival? ©2013 IDEA FACTORY, developed for iOS, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX.
    Information
    Seller:HyperDevbox Japan
    Genre:Role Playing, Simulation
    Release:Mar 09, 2013
    Updated:Jan 08, 2015
    Version:1.31
    Size:913.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (9)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Bundle link.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/id944624071

Bundle App info (if it shows up ^_^ )
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Any way to make this bundle work for people that bought the IAP full-game unlock from the original release?

3. HyperDevbox

Jul 12, 2012
    Game development studio
    Tokyo
    @strivemind

i wish we could unfortunately due to apple's decisions they have made it impossible to due that sort of thing. We wanted to do this originally. I.E. make a bundle with spectral souls and blazing souls and have the IAP auto included. Unfortunately Apple decided that wasn't possible.

4. shidokan57

shidokan57 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Whats your next ios release? Record of agarest war zero? I need more srpg!

5. HyperDevbox

Jul 12, 2012
    Game development studio
    Tokyo
    @shidokan57

At this time we can't comment on future games. hope to have something soon for you though. always looking to please as many fans as possible.

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Do you have games planned at least (that you're working on now) or you guys aren't sure if you'll be releasing more in the future?

7. HyperDevbox

Jul 12, 2012
    Game development studio
    Tokyo
    L.Lawliet,

please forgive me. My horrible english must have been confusing. Of course we are always looking to expand our catalog of games on iOS and Android as well as other platforms.

we get asked a lot by people "when is XXX coming out for YYY" or "are you guys working on XXX for YYY" while we would love to answer all of these questions there are sometimes reasons we cant.

for example..
    1. the team that does web stuff doesn't always know which games the dev team is working on.
    2. legal reason stopping us from talking about a title on a particular platform
    3. technical reasons that are delaying a title on a particular platform.
    etc.

for the most part for reasons like these the web team takes the "safe" road and says something like what i wrote above.

right now from what i know there are several titles being worked on for various platforms.

maybe i'm showing my age here but if i were to quote my favorite movie "When will then be now? Soon."

please keep watching our announcements on facebook our homepage and of course here on toucharcade.

8. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Oh no problem. You're English is fine!

I just wanted to know if i should expect something in the future or not. I love playing your titles on mobile now that I'm always away from the TV. I understand you can't say anymore. Thanks for all the great games :)