Across Age DX - 99c sale

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Duke Floss, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Duke Floss

Duke Floss Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Writer - Producer - Engineer
    English Roundabout
  2. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
  3. cozval

cozval Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Italy
    bought, even if i hope the ipad version on sale..... anyway, bought the HD version for my iphone 4.

4. Duke Floss

Mar 12, 2010
    English Roundabout
    yeah I bought the original one full-price when it first came out, but have been waiting for this to go on sale forever. 99c is more than reasonable for all the upgrades and the extra dungeon. :D

5. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Bought both versions as soon as they were out. It was my favorite RPG at one point in time. If you like KRPG style JRPGs, or just RPGs in general, this is the shit. No fetch quests, excellent story, what more do you want.

6. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    $0.99 is a sick price for one of the better action-RPGs available on the App Store. I bought it the first day it came out and I don't regret it.

7. ArugulaZ

ArugulaZ Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2011
    What are the differences between Across Age and this upgrade? Also, will it work on an older iPod Touch or are you locked into fourth generation units?

8. Duke Floss

Mar 12, 2010
    English Roundabout
    There is an extra dungeon, the graphics have been upgraded, and the combat is now more like A Link to the Past - it works on 3rd (32gb or higher) or 4th generation devices.

9. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Nice discussion. Thanks. Sold.

10. ArugulaZ

ArugulaZ Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Cool, and darn. I really hated the Hydlide-style combat in the original game, where you rub your crotch on the enemy's face until one of you dies. (Why do people keep making games like this, anyway? It's 2011... it's just not necessary anymore!) However, since I don't have a recent unit, I'll have to do without for now.