Survival of the Fishest[Universal] - [$0.99->Free for the weekend]

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by SurvivalFishest, May 24, 2013.

1. SurvivalFishest

May 16, 2013
    Similar to the Fishy Games that we all seem to have played in the past, Survival of the Fishest brings the familiar game to the iPhone with a renewed look. You progress through the levels getting slightly bigger with each fish you eat. You have to make sure to avoid the bigger fish and the bombs that might come your way otherwise you have to start all over again.

How long can you survive?

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/survival-of-the-fishest/id643349327?ls=1&mt=8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for your time :)

2. try2bcool

try2bcool Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    This plays much better since the update, btw, thanks!

3. SurvivalFishest

May 16, 2013
    Thanks try2bcool, appreciate it!

Game is now free forever.

4. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    What was changed in the update?

5. try2bcool

try2bcool Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    The controls are smoother, they were too jerky before. It still has a D-pad on screen, but it controls like a virtual stick now.

Also, it seems like the fish size was changed so there aren't any the same exact size as you, it was damn near impossible to tell the difference on some of them before.

6. SurvivalFishest

May 16, 2013
    Yeah, both of those things were updated. I also took out one of the fishes that were a different model that made it hard to differentiate the fish sizes as well. You can now also choose between left/right sided d-pad as well

7. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    I have this from before. I deleted it then, but given the update I'll give it another try.

8. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Tried out the latest version and there are banner ads at the bottom of the screen at all times except when actually playing. So upon death you gotta be quick to lift off of the dpad since you'll trigger the ad on the results screen. Deleted. Sorry.

9. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Thanks, now I don't have to waste time and space.

10. SurvivalFishest

May 16, 2013
    The ad is actually BELOW the D-Pad so I'm not sure why you're having that issue. I'll test it further myself, but I haven't had that problem as of yet.