Why no discussion of Caster??

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pluto6, Jul 14, 2009.

1. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    So Big Albie posts a review both in the review section, and the Caster thread, and there is no activity in the thread at all.... Not since 12AM.

This review was one of the most glowing reviews that I have seen from Big Albie, and after reading it, I just bought it.. No lite version, any game that impresses him that much has to have some excellent value. But there is no discussion on TA. There are pages of stuff that is constantly going up in the main area, and most of those games being discussed would not be in the same league as this one, but they are turning over, and over...

What gives?

2. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    Members would rather talk about newer games.

3. Scott30

Scott30 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2009
    The game has been out awhile now there was discussion about it when it came out, its pretty short so theres not much to discuss afterwards. It went on sale a couple times the last week which is why Albie posted a review of which I believe was just a repost. In app store terms the game may have well been out 5 years already lol, if theres updates to the games then theres cause for discussion.

4. Mattman

Mattman Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    The appstore life cycle moves VERYYYYYYYY fast...

5. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    It was just a re-post from way back when that I thought would be helpful.

6. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Still a great game. I didn't see the thread for it but that's because I don't look very hard anymore:) But yeah, you can't really go wrong with this game. I remember thinking when I finished the game.....WOW!!

7. mek

mek Well-Known Member

isn't the title of this thread a hypocritical statement and or a pun, because by posing the question, therefor you are discussing it

8. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I suppose, but I was referring to the lack of discussion in the iPhone and Ipod/Touch section which has far more discussion and traffic in it.

9. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

Because no one wants to talk about it or likes the game? o_O
    I don't know what other answer you want...

10. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Great game, but the game is several months old. It's not long enough to beat, so the time flys by fast.