Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    My favorite movie ever! Excellcent call, eAdvisory. I own it on blueray and am gonna watch anyway.

\

just why do you think I used that pic of braveheart for my rousing battle cry earlier this week?

[​IMG]

2. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Gkar, thats actually why i wanted to let yall know! i seen that pic.

3. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    "Every man lives. . . . not every man ever finds Grand Pudding's Poison"

Braveheart -Act II, Scene IV

4. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Okay Im 99! (Okay Im not really, Im like 97, but by the time most of you read this I will be 99 lol)

Calling all of the big boys. Any 99 uniques or top tier equipment that you have and arent in need of, or happen to find in the next couple days, could you send my way?

Im talking cream of the crop stuff so I can get my rainy ruins run times from like 8 minutes down to 5 or 4.

Please and thank you!

(Obviously if it has 4 card slots, even better :D)

5. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Worst luck ever today. Grinding since 5 - 12AM and gotten only 3 of the same unique....Pudding's Soul......So I did the right thing.......Disassemble lol....

Well that's enough for today.....Gonna run a bath and clench my kness(Not literally)

6. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Better than my luck. Dropped no uniques.

7. DannyyoB

DannyyoB Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Dude with top gear your run time will not be 5 minutes it'll be like 3.

8. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Well, what can I say. I cant wait :p

9. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    So before I head off to ZzZzZ Land, just wanted to let everyone who is looking for Adv. Boss Mats know that I have quite a few on my hand that I do not need. I have all except Dragon King Scales. So if you guys are looking to make the boss sets for achievements let me know.

First come first serve bases get em' while it's hot!

10. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA

thx for your reply and looks like im all in on the 4s...for a action rpg in my pocket...it seems to get NO better than this!

11. BearPoop

BearPoop Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Just a theory:

Have any of you guys farming try to get like a 20% steal rate from lameire, then make her as weak as possible to get the most hits out of the boss?
    Wondering if that gives better chances of getting the uniques to drop from the boss.

Or is there like a limit to how much she can steal from a mob?

12. DannyyoB

DannyyoB Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2012
    That is a good theory......hmmm.......

13. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    For some reason I think it probably only works for the FIRST hit. I could be wrong on this but this is the way I think the instant kill skill for pochi works, because I have only ever seen it proc on the first hit on a mob, never as I am whacking away at it.

14. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    You noticed that, too? I was wondering. Mind you, instantly killing something what's almost dead seems like kind of a waste, but still....

15. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012

That's some creative thinking, man. :)
    My Lamiere is wat too strong to turn back now, but, I think its an exc excellent idea.
    I like the way you think,

16. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Yeah Lamiere is really a beast I'm so glad you told me to go with her!

17. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    So these network dungeons. Ive held my tickets for the entire game.. are they even with bothering with now or should I just sell them from inv or something.

It says better chance to drop uniques.. is it like a gold mine with a few dropping each time, or is it still pretty rare?

18. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    I've received two Uniques from the three Network dungeons I've run. I ran them at pretty early levels (38-60, give or take) so the bosses were actually difficult for me, but luckily even if you fail, you keep everything you earned. Even if you get nothing, I'm sure the value of the random crap you pick up will easily outweigh the vendor value of the ticket and at this point for you, you should be able to clear them easily and quickly. Since the dungeons apparently haven't changed in some time, the Uniques that could drop may not be all that worthwhile; however, if they ever change them, having a boosted chance at getting those rare boss Uniques is worth it.

19. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Roll call for this evenings grind session!

ZURA! Grand Pudding's Poison your going down!(in my inventory)

20. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    GKAR If you can send me pimped out gear for pochi/heine I will join in the fight tonight. In the meantime I am leveling Lemuire