WIP- Phantom Rush- Suggestions Welcome...

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Won-O-Soft, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Won-O-Soft

Won-O-Soft Active Member

May 30, 2010
    Game Developer
    #1 Won-O-Soft, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
    Hi TouchArcade community.
    I would love to get some ideas, and hear some feedback on the current game I'm developing. Here's some information about my new up and coming game "Phantom Rush". The title is a work in progress, and I'm up for suggestions.

The game is a top down action, adventure, shooter, where the player travels across the lands, fighting monsters. There is a town in the game, and players can talk to villagers, buy weapons and armour from shops, and pick up quests. I'm also working on a bigger story, and if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear it.

I've completed work on most of the game's systems, and controls.
    The monsters and NPCs all work.
    Right now I'm focusing on level and world design.

I would love to hear any suggestions that you, the gamers, have. Thank you for all your help, and bellow are some screen shots from the game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The game will be released on the iPhone and iPod touch, and I'm planning to price it at $0.99.

2. Won-O-Soft

Won-O-Soft Active Member

May 30, 2010
    Game Developer
    Phantom Rush - WIP - Gameplay Video

Here's a first look at "Phantom Rush" a new game I'm working on. It's still in development, and there is still a lot to do, but I thought I'd showcase what I have at the moment. If anyone has any good ideas on a good game name, I'm open to changing the game's name. I'd also love to hear suggestions, and things that people would like to see in a game like this. The game has been tested and works fine on the iPhone 4, and the iPad 2.

The video footage was taken from an iPad 2, using Air Play, and Reflection to stream the iPad's screen to my computer, and captured using iShowU HD.

Thank you for watching, and I hope you enjoyed the video.

3. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    The font in the speech bubble could be better
    Is this an RPG with guns in it?

4. Won-O-Soft

Won-O-Soft Active Member

May 30, 2010
    Game Developer
    #4 Won-O-Soft, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
    Yeah, it's an action, RPG game :D. Thanks for the tip. I'll try and find a better font. Maybe something more bold.