WarmGunGame.com Officially Opens!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by nerd, Mar 21, 2011.

1. nerd

nerd Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Hey Gunners,

The Emotional Robots team is back from GDC and we have a lot of awesome updates to share with you guys! The response from people at GDC was incredible and we are really pumped to bring you some new information about our future. We're just about ready to showcase the goods, but before we dive into the media we would love to showcase our new website and forums:

www.warmgungame.com

Our new site includes tons of exciting details about our weapons, characters, and levels. There is a nice collection of videos and screenshots on our Media page and some detailed info on the About Page for those of you who want a more in-depth look. Be sure to check it out!

We have also recently opened Warm Gun's Community Forum and would like to formally invite everyone to sign up and help us build our community. We eagerly await your questions and suggestions so be sure to register with us. Our weekly announcements on the progress of Warm Gun and access to insider media and contests will be something you wont want to miss!

Stay tuned for some really exciting news about Warm Gun and where it's headed!

WarmGunGame.com
    [​IMG]

Follow Warm Gun
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

GDC Trailer:

3. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    AWESOME! I signed up! Really really really can't wait for this. The Preacher dude looks sick! And so do all the maps! :D

4. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    I signed up as well. Looking forward to playing it.

5. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Also for iPod, iPhone & iPad versions, please don't go on the On-Rails shooter way like RAGE, really, I don't mind clearing 5 GBs of space on my iPad for the full experience.

6. Aldex Oun

Aldex Oun Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Also just signed up, I'm so stoked for this game.

7. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

This is looking pretty awesome. I particularly like the traps and level changing events for each map. That should add real variety to the gameplay.

Is there any chance of some pics or a vid of the iOS versions?

Oh yeah, does anyone know what the song is in that GDC trailer?

8. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    Looks sick! But again, RAGE had sick trailer too, with vehicles, fancy outdoor environments, etc. and all we got was 1.2 GB's of on-rails shooter. :( We'll see...

9. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    it's probably very unlikely it's gonna be on rails. Remember, the RAGE iOS was like a teaser for the real game. This will be a full multiplayer First Person Shooter.

10. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

Its not on rails. Confirmation from their own forums!

And according to the FAQ on their site, this is multiplayer only, both online and offline (with bots).