Talking Booba Returns On Mobile - Crazier Than Ever!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kedoo, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Kedoo

Kedoo Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Publishing and developing mobile games
    Dubai, London, Moscow, Stockholm
    Hi everyone!

If you ever played Talking Booba: Santa's Pet or similar games such as Talking Tom or Talking Angela, you'll be thrilled to hear that we're releasing "Talking Booba 2" on October 14th!

Check out the launch trailer:

We introduced Booba to the world in December last year, in his own Santa's Pet mobile game and with some hilarious 3D animated episodes on YouTube (www.kedoo.tv).

Up to date, the first "Talking Booba" game has generated more than 2 million downloads across the iOS and Android platforms, while the YouTube series of 7 episodes currently released have been watched more than 6 million times. The episodes have also been broadcasted on TV in Indonesia with an estimated 6 million views.

We'll keep you updated on news around Booba here. Are you a YouTuber who review games or write about games in any kind of format, or simply a fan of Booba, drop us a line and we'll share an exclusive App Store promo code to give you access to "Talking Booba 2" before the world premiere on October 14th!

Thank you!
    /Team Kedoo

[​IMG]

2. Back2funk

Back2funk Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Hi, this looks like something my daughter would love :) I was not aware of the first one so I am downloading it now.
    Is this new version a vast improvement over the first? Should I not bother with the first one and wait for this? Does this new one also have a Christmas theme?
    Are there any IAPs and if so, what are they?

Please excuse the barrage of questions :)

3. Kedoo

Kedoo Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Hi Back2funk!

This version is definitely an improvement over the Xmas game we released last year. It doesn't come with a Christmas theme though, so you should try the first one as well. At least just to see if your daughter likes Booba :)

In Talking Booba 2 we've added a new "Selfie mode", where you can use your cameras (front/back) to take selfies or other funny pictures with Booba. Basically we've added 18 pre-sets of Booba images that you can resize and rotate as a layer on top of the camera, and place yourself or others together with Booba. Very funny - at least my kids love it :)

Another feature we've added is a small IAP to remove ads. In the first game we only monetised on ads, but thought that our fans might want to remove those, and perhaps also by doing so support us in our development of upcoming games and animated episodes.

Hope you like the game! Let me know if you want to try out Talking Booba 2 by using a shortcode for iOS?

4. dbuser38

dbuser38 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Hi,
    Would love to try it too when you have a code #

5. Kedoo

Kedoo Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Hi dbuser38,

code sent in PM.

Cheers

6. Back2funk

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Hi Kedoo, thank you for your response :)
    I look forward to trying it out with my daughter tonight,
    As for the offer of a code; Thank you, I wouldn't say no :)

Have you any plans to add Apple Watch support? My daughter is fascinated by my Mickey Mouse watch face and I've been looking for something like an interactive pet for it?

Thanks again.

7. Kedoo

Kedoo Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Hi Back2funk,

code sent in PM :)

We're looking at how we could bring Booba in an interesting way to Apple Watch. Hopefully he'll find his way to that device in a near update :) Thanks for bringing that up!

8. Back2funk

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Thank you :)

9. Kedoo

Kedoo Member

Oct 6, 2015
    The game is currently only available in Russia (soft launched) and it seems like promo codes only work there. If any of you want to test the game before October 14th, we can add you in TestFlight.