Empire Online Tips

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Lakoo, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Lakoo

Lakoo Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Learn how to become a master wizard! Read the FAQ in our Facebook =)
    Like our page if you want to constantly see our updates!

======
    What is Empire Online?

***Featured by Apple as: New and Noteworthy, All Game Center Games in multiple stores!***

"This game is worth the wait, it is a sweet mmo! It's the kind of mmo I have been waiting for!"
    by Grandpow_Fist (beta tester) - Dec 1, 2010

"Don't lose hope guys! I'm a beta tester and I can tell you that the game looks great... So be ready, because you'll love the game once it comes!"
    by iiJoka (beta tester) - Nov 12, 2010

Took over 2 years to develop and evolving, Empire Online is a multiplayer online game developed by Lakoo. With over 300 maps, 1000 quests, 5000 items and 6 million avatars, Empire Online is the largest iPhone online game and is the dream comes true for RPG fans.

In Empire Online, you will control a unique character to interact with 5 million other players. In this world of chaos, only those with absolute power become victorious! Show your wisdom and courage as you fight for the path to your own empire!

2. Warrior needs a decent attack all foes skill that doesn't hit ownself =.= leveling with warrior is super slow omg .

3. Alcadeias

Alcadeias Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    This game needs a lot of tweaking...
    1. Barter system (trade items for items)
    2. Proper chat filter (currently very inconvenient and annoying to make regular conversations)
    3. Lower cost for skill dropping (or NONE AT ALL; we don't get refunded the money we spent raising the skill, that's bad enough...)

4. hklee

hklee New Member

Apr 6, 2011
    another suggestion: make a button that will organize your inventory a bit... it's way too cluttered .__. and there's no way to even manually rearrange it!