Infinity Control - Line Drawing game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Renegadecitizen, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renegadecitizen

Renegadecitizen Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2010
    #1 Renegadecitizen, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
    Some people may ask why do we need another Flight Control clone?

Well I'm a big fan of Flight Control and I wanted to create something very simple for my first game. But I also wanted it to be a little different. So I made obstacles and the three strikes, there's also 40+ ranks and a dynamic sound track. The art is also alot more detailed. The art was done by a girl in the Ukraine. With the game I wanted to draw attention to my story. I feel people should know what challenges I have overcome to make this game. It can be a very inspiring story. You can read more of my story at www.renegadecitizen.com
    especially check out Overcoming the Impossible To understand the challenges I have overcome

So I think some people will like the game and they will also look forward to what else I do.

youtube link

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description

- You have just joined
    the Federation of international Space Marines FISM
    ****Welcome Recruit****
    you start on earth where u learn the basics managing incoming craft while avoiding passing by satellites, then you will help the researchers maneuver craft around the dense asteroids of Saturn
    be careful though their research craft is expensive
    then you will be needed on alien world
    where it is up to you to keep the alien crafts from being sucked up by the random appearance of a black hole

-3 worlds to discover

- Openfient and GameCenter
    Full integration with the two leading game social networks with Leaderboards and more achievements

- Retina Graphics
    Beautifully detailed Art, hand painted that takes full advantage of your retina device.

- Stats Screen
    track your career from young recruit to skilled veteran

I don't have a release date yet but the app is ready to submit to apple
    I'm trying to get it out by the end of the month
    it will be 99c for iphone and ipod touch

I'm having trouble building buzz for it's release so hopefully this will help

2. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
  3. MagnetiCat

MagnetiCat Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Game development and web development
    Iceland
    You did a great job, also on the artwork choice (you should add the artist's name in the credits!). Very nice! I like the black hole thing, as well, and the OpenFeint/GC support.

I know what it means to go through really tough times; many simply let themselves go - it is amazing that you were able to complete this game. But do not think about the past; think about the present, and the future.

4. thisissudoku

thisissudoku Active Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Your game looks amazing and your story is very inspiring. Thanks for share it with us.

5. firefly

firefly Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Attractive. Wanna try

6. Renegadecitizen

Sep 4, 2010
  7. Renegadecitizen

Sep 4, 2010
    Apple just approved it the release date is set for March 31st