iPad Street Fighter X Tekken by Capcom

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by banger1103, Sep 19, 2012.

1. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    I'm sure people still play, but this game is dying out pretty quickly.... I'm just waiting for Rolento and Heihachi so I can make a combo vid and most likely be done with the game unless Capcom does something right.

2. NorrisForever79

NorrisForever79 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    I cannot connect today with nobody! The game is dying, the lack of characters, the infinite lag, the missing support to iPhone 5, Capcom fail this time, SfVolt is better, but graphic sucks compared to SfxT#

3. Randomarcade

Randomarcade Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Keep in mind that almost a million people or more on the east coast don't have power :(

I just got on yesterday after a 4 day break. About 5-6k in my county alone are powerless, myself included. Sux

4. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Sorry to hear that. I hope everything is alright on your side.

5. Shoobedush

Shoobedush Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    I was playing gauntlet and all of a sudden, hwo has a huge head!! Is there a big head mode? Is there a glitch in the game?

6. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Many of us have gotten big heads, its probably part of the game.

7. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Ugh... Still no update :(

8. Randomarcade

Randomarcade Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    All good and safe, just no power. Actually just came back on yesterday. Now finding gas, that's another story :(

Still I'm safe, lots of people have horrible damage so I can't complain much. Thx though :)

9. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Maybe next week, I'll waiting for net-play improvents not additional characters! It's impossibile to play with lag vs Kazuya or Dhalsim! I hate the Ryu-Dhalsim team!

10. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Lag is never going to be fixed they should have had 2d backgrounds it uses to much power. Maybe I'm wrong I don't know but capcom needs to fix it, I deleted this a month ago because I grown tired of the lag and stupid tokens to play online

11. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I hope so...
    About Ryu-Dhalsim, try to use Hwo's Air Raid. It can be countered with Ryu's Shoryuken, but since you can control this attack you shouldn't have any problems. I fought a guy a few days ago who used Ryu-Dhalsim and he didn't know how to counter Air Raid.
    The only character that gives me headaches is Hugo. I hate him!!

12. kyorishin

kyorishin Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2012
    黑客
    中国
    When playing against Hugo don't jump! #

13. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    If I don't jump he will use the damn combo Ultra Throw + Giant Palm Breaker + Shootdown Backbreaker or only Meat Squasher, and I can't do anything due to the fu***** lag. GRRRRR!!!

14. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    So I started playing again a bit and I'm starting to wonder if there's a version of this game that only has Ryu and Kazuya in it because those two seem to be the only characters anyone picks. Boring....

15. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Let's not forget the rage quitters.

16. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Yes, you're right! I use Ryu and Chun and the most part of the players I meet, use Kazzuya and Ryu! Sometimes I meet the team Hugo-King!
    2 negative things: the lack of characters but for the most the lag during matches!

17. alan.hk

alan.hk Active Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Met you Jibba, good game. I was using Paul and Hugo. :)

Pity of the lag and I mishit twice in the last round... That was not meant to be a sub at that place! At least I did OK On round 2...

18. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Did any of you fight with a guy that use Dhalsim and King? Even worse than Ryu/Dhalsim.

19. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Pooter....good games. I didn't wanna keep losing my coins to you! :D. Stupid tokens.

20. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    #940 Jibba, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    GG Alan. Not the first time we've played IIRC. Or maybe I just remember your name from here. But yeah, it always sucks when lag interferes. I had some issues on my end too, but that hard tag was an obvious tough break on your end. Have you unlocked friendlies yet?

And GGs if you still come around here Vaceotyn. It was fun messing around with different (sort of) teams and gems. I was on my way out for dinner so I had to run.