Universal Super Lazy Angry Flying Robot Bear (because why not)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 1pxOff, Jun 10, 2014.

1. 1pxOff

1pxOff Active Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Software Developer
    Texas
    #1 1pxOff, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
    [Approved!]

Ok so I am just going to start off with the fact that this is a silly parody game that I made for fun, to have a bit of creative freedom. Yes it is a "Flappy" clone of sorts and makes fun of the fact that it is so. To be honest I was super hesitant to even mention it here in these forums just for the sake that it is a goofy game that I made in one week for fun and doesn't really stand up to the awesome games that the other people are making and posting about in these forums.

A bit of backstory about the development:
    I am working on three other games in my free time and wound up completely stuck creatively on where to take these games. You can see some progress of one of my games here. Anyway, since I was stuck there I decided to make a game in one week with the most ridiculous concept that I could come up with and so SLARFB was born. Below is a video showing how the game plays.

Please know that I understand this game is corny and goofy and was just a fun side project for myself. Hopefully you will see it for what it is and have fun with it.

iTunes Description:
    Prepare to pilot Steve, a half robot bear with a jetpack on his back, on his quest for vengeance. Steve claims that all of the cute little birds from other games have killed his family ( although lets be honest, can you really trust anything a half robot bear says?). He is now on a mission to bring justice to his alleged family. Help Steve ( or risk having no fun playing this game ) on this quest to eat as many birds as possible and stay in the air!

Features:
    -Ability to eat birds!
    -Ability to fly up and down!
    -EXPLOSIONS!
    -Sound Effects!
    -And even music!!!!
    -Cool 3d graphics! -- With a robot bear!!!!!
    -Super high tech ability to play in landscape or portrait!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/SuperRobotBear

2. 1pxOff

1pxOff Active Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Software Developer
    Texas
    SLARFB has been approved and is currently propagating out on the AppStore. I will post back with a link once it is available

3. E5cape

E5cape New Member

Aug 1, 2013
    #3 E5cape, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
    Awesome :). Dat robot is funny.

4. 1pxOff

1pxOff Active Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Software Developer
    Texas