Angry Bricks is a must-play game unlike anything else you've played.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tapgames, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapgames

tapgames Active Member

Mar 11, 2010
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

Angry Bricks is your best choice.

if you like play Tetris, you will prefer Angry Bricks.

The higher scores you got ,on the other hand ,means your physical balance more better, there are 4 different modes for you to choose ,they are: Tower mode ,Puzzle mode, No Drop mode and Wall Mode, you will get more excited challenge under those different modes.

Features:

* Improved touch screen controls!

* Easy-to-use game play interface.

* 4 different playing modes ( Tower mode,Puzzle mode, No Drops mode , Wall mode).

* 9 Levels of Increasing Difficulty for every mode.

Don't miss our other exciting app *** Kloudz ,Kloudz HD, FlipFace fun , 4give Me .

Be the first to know! get inside tapgames info on great deals ,plus the latest game updates,tips and more.

FOLLOW US : http://twitter.com/tapgames
    VISIT US: http://tapgames.blog.163.com

Attached Files:

2. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    This is unlike anything I've ever seen! Not anything like Tetris, that's for darn sure!

3. tapgames

tapgames Active Member

Mar 11, 2010
    you can play Angry Bricks as playing Tetris. but bricks have physical effect.

4. Tommy_jr

Tommy_jr Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2010
    Your right it is like nothing I've seen! Except some of the artwork which is stolen directly from cut the rope......

5. tapgames

tapgames Active Member

Mar 11, 2010
    it's a good way to arrange game level like cut the rope.

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    This game seems original by gameplay but have been taking WAY too much graphics from Cut the Rope and I really don't care of the "angry" being "taken" from Angry Birds, but you could still change it to like Wacky Bricks? Lol.

7. anims

anims Active Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Idea is good. I love it original tetris with physical effect. But name and graphic is just copy.. So I think that is reason why this will be fall down in iTunes

8. Tommy_jr

Tommy_jr Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2010
    If so then copy and change it don't steal artwork like the level select page and who knows what else...

9. TheShoresOfHell

TheShoresOfHell Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2011
    One thing is to take an idea and shape it at your desires and another is take someone elses work and use it on your project!! You $"$&#"$... :p

10. dennno

dennno Active Member

Jul 13, 2011
    The gameplay looks okay, albeit lacking originality. But the main issue ... did you need to STEAL the actual sprite sheet from cut the rope?

I know you can peek at the cut the rope resources, and you most likely just cut and paste the frames into your own sprite sheet from the looks of it. I mean seriously ...

11. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Interesting, but like every other user says, its a direct copy of Cut the Rope, you should change that a bit

12. HighSkyDiver

HighSkyDiver Active Member

Jun 29, 2011
    Developer
    Germany
    What you've done is the fear of every developer, who spends weeks and months on making a game and then someone else just extracts parts of the work and use it 1:1 for the own project. In your case this was absolutely unneccessary. You could have easily done similar graphics on your own.