Final Fantasy Tactics

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by fluffyguitarist, Dec 21, 2009.

1. fluffyguitarist

fluffyguitarist Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    I'm CEO, bitch.
    Stuck in Limbo
    Are there are games like Final Fantasy Tactics on the App Store?

thanks,

fluffy

2. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Swoon!......Second favorite RPG (shut up I know it's a strategy game) of all time.

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    The only one that's even close is Rebirth of Fortune -- basically the same mechanics without the involved story and recognizable characters. It's a pretty sweet deal for .99, though by no means perfect.

4. Benegesserit

Benegesserit Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Instead of a solid proven title like FFT, SquareEnix released a different one that sucks massive donkey balls (another one of those games that use that failed gimmick of generating crap based off your music library).

There ARE lots of SPRGs for the iPhone. I would strongly recommend Battle for Wesnoth (I challenge you to complete everything in two weeks, no matter how hardcore), or Rouge Planet. There's also Mecho Wars which finally has multiplayer.

5. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    this made me laugh
    +1 though xD

6. Jack111

Jack111 Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Holland
    I realy liked Song Summonor :p:p:p

7. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!??! caps was accidentally on, but it deserved to be on... did u see that donkey turd they released? I thought this was Square Enix not like ngmoco's first game!

WHERE IS THE EPIC STORY AND AMAZING ART AND CHARACTERS THAT MAKE U SAD WHEN THEY DIE??!

8. Zurvivor

Zurvivor Member

Nov 23, 2009
    one thats pretty much like Final Fantasy is Song Summoner from SqaureEnix. Its sick.

9. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    +1 one to that. Song Summoner is SICK!

I recommend it highly actually. It works while your not playing it. very unique way of recruiting. Levels up your units by playing songs you made the units out of, Just keep your library on random when your not playing. You can always level them up in game. Very unique title in its own right. Graphics aren't as good as FFT but trust me when i say the content more than makes up for it. ;)