Soul Tamer - Help thread (spoilers)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pixxistikk, Feb 15, 2012.

1. pixxistikk

pixxistikk Member

Feb 15, 2012
    The quest says to place a magloo trap over the small hole to trap the snakes from getting out. Where do you get the magloo trap? I don't think you can make it or buy it. It wasn't given to us and it isn't a monster drop. I can't get any further in the game until I do this. Help please.

2. dududs

dududs New Member

Mar 1, 2012
    [Game] Soul Tamer Kiki

Hello guys,

I'm playing Soul Tamer Kiki since saturday and today I get in one quest that's need to block pit snake's hole with a magloo trap, but the problem is that I don't know how to make a magloo trap to block the hole.
    If someone knows how do that please contact me.

3. dududs

dududs New Member

Mar 1, 2012
    please if someone know tell in this thread.

4. pixxistikk

pixxistikk Member

Feb 15, 2012
    I posted about this weeks ago. What the heck is a magloo trap? I think we may be the only playing this game.

5. mazami14

mazami14 Member

Mar 3, 2012
    magloo traps

actually the magloo trap design was given by the village chief right after you were given the quest.

You need one Soul Stone (dropped by almost every monster on any map)
    and also one Dog Soup (recipe is 2 Dog Meats or you may choose to buy at the night store at Eirene)

you may need to synthesize about 20 pieces of magloo traps or just try to make about 30 to make sure you have enough.

after making enough traps, set the hot key for the magloo traps.

setting the magloo traps on the map seemed tricky for me at first try but then I realized that you just have to stand on top of the holes (I repeat, ON TOP of the HOLES and not beside. don't calculate how far from the hole you'll stand to set the trap on the right place. you just have to stand on top of the hole and hit the hotkey for magloo trap)

if you have successfully set the trap on the hole, the trap would immediately cover the hole and the hole would disappear from the map.

do this to all of the holes while killing as much snakes as you can before more of them come out from the holes. when all of the holes have disappeared, then no more snakes would appear and just kill those that are present.

quest completed :)

6. mazami14

mazami14 Member

Mar 3, 2012
    magloo traps

actually the magloo trap design was given by the village chief right after you were given the quest. check the bottom most part of your trap synthesis page.. the magloo trap design is activated.

You need one Soul Stone (dropped by almost every monster on any map)
    and also one Dog Soup (recipe is 2 Dog Meats or you may choose to buy at the night store at Eirene)

you may need to synthesize about 20 pieces of magloo traps or just try to make about 30 to make sure you have enough.

after making enough traps, set the hot key for the magloo traps.

setting the magloo traps on the map seemed tricky for me at first try but then I realized that you just have to stand on top of the holes (I repeat, ON TOP of the HOLES and not beside. don't calculate how far from the hole you'll stand to set the trap on the right place. you just have to stand on top of the hole and hit the hotkey for magloo trap)

if you have successfully set the trap on the hole, the trap would immediately cover the hole and the hole would disappear from the map.

do this to all of the holes while killing as much snakes as you can before more of them come out from the holes. when all of the holes have disappeared, then no more snakes would appear and just kill those that are present.

quest completed :)

7. dandan

dandan New Member

Mar 4, 2012
    Thanks for answering. I met with the same problem and searched a long time for solution.

However, I wasn't given the magloo trap design no matter how many times I had talked to the chief. Is it just a bug of the game?LOL~

8. mazami14

mazami14 Member

Mar 3, 2012
    try finishing all of the side quests first before the main quest.. see if the magloo trap design is activated at the bottom of your trap synthesizing page.. its the 2nd to the last trap ^_^ if its still not there after all the side quests are done then there must be a bug.. but I haven't had that problem so far..

9. dandan

dandan New Member

Mar 4, 2012
    Thanks again, and I am afraid it is bug T.T...

10. mazami14

mazami14 Member

Mar 3, 2012
    I'll try to redo the game later ^_^ maybe I missed something in my post.

There's a lot of bug in the game but I never thought it may hinder the advancement.

11. dandan

dandan New Member

Mar 4, 2012
    I redo the game, and now I am sure it is a bug. I met with it again and again...Good luck with your gameT_T

12. pixxistikk

pixxistikk Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Soul Tamer Kiki Underground Stronghold

I am supposed to find Yajj in the Underground Stronghold 4. Where is that? I've searched all the places I can think of and already have all 12 souls in part 2. I'm almost done and can't get any further. Help please.

13. rich1million

rich1million Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Game Localisation
    Seoul
    Try the Inven menu > Recipes and Designs icon > scroll to the bottom of the list, all the way at the bottom. Make sure yo have the latest version to (release March 16th.

Let me know how you get on :)

14. rich1million

Jan 7, 2009
    Game Localisation
    Seoul
    Try the Inven menu > Recipes and Designs icon > scroll to the bottom of the list, all the way at the bottom. Make sure yo have the latest version to (release March 16th.

Let me know how you get on :)

15. rich1million

Jan 7, 2009
    Game Localisation
    Seoul
    Do you know where Fire Mountain is? I think it's around there.

16. edwardandanne

edwardandanne New Member

Jun 12, 2012
    guys pls help I'm already in the part 2 of the game and I'm stuck in the underground ruins my quest says just "explore it" but everytime I got out kiki says she needs to go back to shadowtown and tells them about it so I went there my quest has a check already but everytime I go back to the town nothing happens I keep on clicking avaril who has a red question mark on his head but no reaction.... and I'm also stuck with facing naraka I died the first time I fight him and when I came back to forest f oblivion 1 I cant go to the forest of oblivion 2 there's no arrow or anything I tried and tried but failed pls help...

17. Dewipinky

Dewipinky New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Guys I am stuck on quest Soul of Heat, where to find it?

18. edwardandanne

edwardandanne New Member

Jun 12, 2012
    underground stronghold

guys can you pls tell me where is the underground stronghold? I was suppose to find yaji and can you tell me where is the dragon soul in part 2? tnx

19. pixxistikk

pixxistikk Member

Feb 15, 2012
    I think the yajj was somewhere in the citadel. I'm not sure where but I remember the entrance was was on either the far right or far oeft of the map. it's been awhile sine I have played this game so I hope that helps.

20. pixxistikk

pixxistikk Member

Feb 15, 2012
    I am on the 2nd part of the game where i need to recollect all the souls. Does anyone remember where the rat boss is?