Lack of group play games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by thumbs07, Mar 11, 2017.

1. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    #1 thumbs07, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    Theres Clash Royale which provides amazing PVP gaming, and is going to get even better with the two player idea. But- theres a lack of multiplayer games to the same calibre.

I mean why can you not play a dungeon with a friend,or some people online? Sometimes you want a good PvE(Players versus environment) game. Instead of competing against each other, you have a nice game trying to achieve objectives as a group. An accessible game like Clash Royale but playing as two people versus dungeons might not be bad.

There you go developers- idea for you.
    Play with a friend in 100 levels of 'instanced' dungeons with challenging difficulty. Fight a dragon every 10th level.
    Get loot.

2. curiousaaron

curiousaaron Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Art Department Head
    Nampa, ID
    Have you looked at Dungeon Hunter 5? It might not be as accessible / casual as Clash Royale, but seems to otherwise fit your description.

We're working on a couple casual multiplayer games, but... that's all I can say about that right now ;)

3. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    Ah sounds interesting! Dungeon Hunter 5, I hadn't thought of that- will check that out, thanks.