Hardest Game in the App Store?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by bacon-N-eggs, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bacon-N-eggs

bacon-N-eggs Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2012
    What do you think?

There are a lot of hard platformers, but I'm thinking ChocoRun and 774 Deaths are the absolute hardest the app store has to offer.

Runners up might be, LOE (the impossible missions,) LOE 2 on the later missions, impossible game, 1-bit ninja, stardash, frenzy pop (the hard mode,) maybe cheeseman, mos speed run and I'm sure I missed a bunch! Also, Monster flip gets hard as well for a cute puzzle game.

All in all, none of these are as hard a 774 deaths and chocorun IMHO. I'd even put chocorun at the top.... Wait maybe 1-bit ninja..... Lol!!!!

Did I miss any super hard games in the app store? :D

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Well the Impossible Game is pretty damn hard. Can't even finish level 1 without 150+attempts on practise mode.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #3 Exact-Psience, May 20, 2012
    Last edited: May 20, 2012
    774 Deaths from Square Enix is f***in brutal. some of the challenges require pixel perfect timing just to get through.

Run Roo Run's hard levels are quite difficult as well. Mainly the same reason that made 774 Deaths brutal.

To some extent, Gravity Guy. The difficulty with runner games comes with how you cant control the forward movement of the characters, and Gravity Guy gives the game a level of speed that makes it difficult.

This isnt considering those games with IAP paywall as those can still be easy when IAP is taken advantage of.

4. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    774 deaths.. yeah.
    also ChocoRun.

5. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Geometry Dash...Clubstep...nuff said.

6. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Touch Arcade: The Game

Even harder sequel-

Touch Arcade 2: Dawn of the Keyboard Warriors

7. katie.blake

katie.blake Member

Sep 23, 2015
    USA
    AA is very hard to get to higher levels!

8. Hi Bacon,

As you said, ChocoRun and 774 Deaths are the hardest games in the App Store. I checked plenty of games in the app store, but ChocoRun and 774 Deaths are the hardest among the rest.

9. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #9 oldsnake, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    Good Thread.Why?I consider myself An Harcore Console Gamer,Play Games From more than 35 Years,Starting Play on Atari,then Commodore 64,Amiga,Then All The Sony Generations of Consoles,Time When There wasn't easy Games,and Now,From The exception of DEMON SOULS,DARK SOULS Games,And THE EVIL WITHIN play on Akumu Mode,all The Others Title Don't Give Me any Challenge,so i Play Them at The Hardest Difficulty Setting.Since i'm Also an iOS Gamer,i'm Not See Difficult Games,and i Encourage Every Developers To Give us Hard Games.Now i Haven't Play The Game You Mentioned Like ChocoRun And 774 Deaths,on My iOS Hundreds Games Library The More Difficult Are IRE:BLOOD MEMORY,and RADIATION ISLAND played On Survival Mode,and this say All About iOS Harcore Games,A Platform Where 99% Are Casual Gamers.I Really Hope Some Developers reading This Thread,and Think About This.