Dashy Panda - Avoid the obstacles and collect as many rice bowls as you can!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Appsolute Games, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Appsolute Games

Appsolute Games Well-Known Member

#1 Appsolute Games, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    [​IMG]

Hey TA!

We are releasing a new game on iOS which will be available globally on 6/4/15! The game will be Free with the option to Remove Ads.

Features:

• Simple One-Touch Gameplay
    • Endless Fun
    • Variety of Minimalistic Environments
    • Tons of Unique Obstacles
    • Compete with Friends, Family, and Foes with Game Center Leaderboards!

If you are interested to go hands-on with the game prior to the release please fill out the Google Form below, or PM us your email address.
    http://goo.gl/forms/yZ5QsyruhK

Check out the gameplay video here:

2. cbecks_noble

cbecks_noble Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2015
    pixel pusher @ cwade games
    Coquitlam BC
    I Love pandas. Looks super fun.

3. Appsolute Games

Some promo codes for you guys. Let us know your thoughts!

ALA7L34TE69J
    6WY6X9EXHLKX
    YE3K9E7R9664
    99KXJ7NLYM7J
    HHF7JXWN93J9

4. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    I got HHF7JXWN93J9. The game, its completely awesome, and pretty difficult at first. I will post further impressions once I have spent an hour or so with it. I can see it really flowing once you get a good rhythm. I played 10 quick games here at work and got in to the 20s, the first few I didn't really get anywhere! Very difficult to estimate where to stop so that you don't get stabbed by one of the ground spikes, but this is part of the fun I think. It controls well, the graphic art is great, and the soundtrack is wonderful, very thematic. Haven't seen any ads yet but I will definitely buy the removal as I always do for games that I like when it is available. I can see my self playing this one sporadically for a long time, great job.

5. Appsolute Games

Thanks for the great feedback! Glad that you are enjoying the game!

6. Appsolute Games

Here are a few more promo codes for anyone that wants to check out the game prior to its release on June 4th!

63WRM7MN49EJ
    3MF44P64M6YL
    AJYHLKN99TAP
    7Y4LFMPPHPJY
    KKJ94AMLY3HH

7. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you!!!
    63WRM7MN49EJ

I'm enjoying this game. It would be awesome if the spikes were synced more to the music.

8. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    Ok I have played about 50 times total since my first post. Here are my thoughts:

1. It is hard, but once you get a rhythm it is really fun. I have gotten to where I can score in the 20's a good bit of the time. Still I have only made it through the snow balls once or twice, and I have never made it through the section where small spikes drop from the low ceiling which also has fish and spikes from the floor. Once I can crack these two I should be able to progress more. I also made it to a jumping fish zone but only once.

2. It is addictive. This is one of those games that I can play over and over, and they don't come along for me very often. I can't think of one in recent memory, but it does bring back memories of Jetpack Joyride where I used to run time and again when I first got it.

3. The length is perfect for a phone game.

4. I love the music, graphic design, and theme. I am a bit biased due to my love for pandas (my main on WOW is a panda).

5. Didn't encounter any ads, not sure if they are not hot yet cause it is prerelease.

I think you have a real winner here. Hopefully you win the game of app store roulette and get featured in the "Best new games" section.

9. Appsolute Games

Thanks for the amazing feedback! Really glad that you are enjoying the game and thanks for taking the time to post such a great review!!