Battle of the RPGs

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bust3rboi, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Bust3rboi

Bust3rboi New Member

Dec 15, 2009
    With the current influx of RPGs (rejoice ! ) , im sure some are ambiguous on which to pick . Let this thread help RPG fans decide which their favorite is . I personally like Zenonia best . Discuss

2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    There isn't many good/decent ones to choose from. If I had to choose I'd be split between Inotia 2/Seed, however I have high hopes that Across Age will beat both.

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    There are at least 4 other recent threads with exactly the same subject. Do we need another one?

4. misfitskater6

misfitskater6 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    No kidding. And I f*****g hate it when people start threads and say "discuss" at the end, without contributing anything.

5. Bust3rboi

Bust3rboi New Member

Dec 15, 2009
    well before you people start bitching , it was suppose to have a poll , but the forum lagged right when i made the topic .

6. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    There's about 3 of those, too.

7. Shinto

Shinto Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Spain
    Maybe now there is a need for a poll to vote the best thread voting RPGs.
    I think too that Across Age will be the best but I prefer Japanase RPG and the music in this one will be thousands time better too and surely the story but I donĀ“t know that yet

8. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

There's little discussion value. There's only a handful of quality RPGs in the store anyways, split between western RPGs and KRPGs, depending on which one the person likes; and as to which is is the best for either category I'm sure it's pretty obvious by now, with the X number of threads discussing it.

9. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Amen. Let's at least wait till we get Across Age to bring up the topic again.

10. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    I just hate it when people say "discuss" whether they contribute anything or not I think it sounds stupid :rolleyes:

the only RPG I've had any fun with was Wolfenstein RPG