Chaos Rings help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tugboat, Nov 29, 2010.

1. tugboat

tugboat New Member

Nov 29, 2010
    I'm currently at level 11 and haven't even seen a boss yet. I have no idea how to move forward in the game. Right now I'm just wandering around the snowy area and the underworldish area killing wadjets and phoenixes and it's getting pretty boring. what do I do to move forward and see the first boss?

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Following the map would be a good idea?..

3. Watabou

Watabou Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    Make sure you also solve the two puzzles in the dungeon otherwise you can't progress.

4. alchemistrpm

alchemistrpm Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    The map for this game is kind of annoying. Keep at it though! Great game.

5. tugboat

tugboat New Member

Nov 29, 2010
    I'm following the (terribly designed) map but all it takes me to is the main house area, wandering around the underworld and snowy areas, and to the only other exit which is in the underworld area and is a wall of fire that I can't get past. Literally nothing is happening in the game right now except boring fights that I win all the time and it's starting to get boring. All puzzles have been solved.

6. NonSoft

NonSoft Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    If I recall correctly, there are two puzzles that you must solve to get rid of the wall of fire. They are both in the cave area, so just keep looking around there.

7. tugboat

tugboat New Member

Nov 29, 2010
    I'll have to double check the puzzles then. Thanks!