Brotherhood of Violence $3.99 -> $1.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Pocketnova, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    #1 Pocketnova, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
    I really don't know... Hope it's temporary. Can't wait to test with the iCade, though!!

Brotherhood of Violence Ⅱ

Realtech VR
    Puts your fighting skills to the test with stunning 3D graphics, multiple fighting disciplines, and more than 400 ever e…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Puts your fighting skills to the test with stunning 3D graphics, multiple fighting disciplines, and more than 400 ever evolving fighters that learn through artificial intelligence. Battle your way through 30 environments to defeat punks, ninja, Yakuza and more. Watch out for the Big Boss. He has it in for you and his skills are unmatched! Click "...More" to learn why you should download this game today! You're a former member of an elite brotherhood of assassins. The problem is, with this brotherhood there's no such thing as a "former" member. You knew the Big Boss would try to drag you back in, but you never thought he's kidnap your brother to get to you. Now you must follow the way of the warrior to find him and bring him home. Brotherhood of Violence Features Include: • High end 3D engine • Multitouch and third-party game controllers. • Explore 30+ unique environments • More than 400 different stylized opponents to defeat! • Choose from 12 unique fighters or create your own with a deep character editor (features: face, complexion, weight, clothes, accessories and more) • Evolving fighters AI will keep you entertained • Play daily challenges: Hitman, Battle Royale and Survival ! • Backup and restore your save games and credits on iCloud. • Game Center integration with ranking, leaderboard and achievements • In-App purchases available for game credits, unlocking more companions, more attacks styles, new abilities, clothes and more! • High quality character animations with 5 different fighting styles: Boxing, Muey-thai, Feral, Kung-fu and Karate • Stunning graphics, full 3D characters, advanced lighting and an unprecedented level of detail • Intuitive controls with jump, roll, attack, quick time events, super moves and more! • Multiplayer online support up to 4 players, and 4 players with game controllers. To play online, choose a challenge, select Online and invite a Game Center friend. Also available with Bluetooth from iOS App Settings menu. • New challenges, new graphics effects, new musics, new audio recorded in Japan by professional actors. • Airplay compatible. • Improved gameplay, new accessories, and much, much more. Equip your character, learn your fighting technique. What's it going to be? Muey-thai? Kung-fu? With five different disciplines to choose from, you're ready to jump right into the middle of the action! Get lost in the story with amazing cinematic effects, awesome lighting and intricate detail as you fight to rescue your brother. Your opponents learn through AI, so they're constantly evolving and learning your moves. What works for one bad guy today, may not work tomorrow! It's a tough fight, but you can get help if you need it. You can always unlock a companion to help you along the way. Three levels of difficulty ensure that you'll never be bored as you perfect your fighting style. All you have to decide is whether to follow the light path of the warrior, or go into the dark. Download Brotherhood of Violence 2 - Blood Impact now and get your brawl on!
    Information
    Seller:Realtech VR
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Arcade
    Release:Mar 15, 2013
    Updated:Nov 29, 2021
    Version:3.0.4
    Size:363.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (7)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    Download immediatly.. Is it compatible with icade?

3. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Yup! :D

4. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Edit: I was wrong, temp switch via Freeappaday. Sorry about that! Could a mod change the title? Thanks!

5. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Reviews for this one are pretty brutal, but hey, I can afford to be disappointed at this price point. :p

6. Alfalfa

Alfalfa Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    not sure about the 300 mb's though

7. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Well, this game could be awesome, but there are some huge bugs that really mess up the gameplay. I can tell that a lot of time was put into this game, but the aged graphics combined with the bugs make this a rather unenjoyable title. I would still recommended it for a free title, though. I also need to give it more time, and get used to the controls. Who knows, this could end up being awesome!

8. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
  9. Icade? Serious? Gotta get my icade core out. Played plasma sky with icade today, it rocks!

10. ValtermcPires

ValtermcPires Active Member

Dec 13, 2011
    Portugal
    This game runs smooth on iPhone 4?

11. Pocketnova,

How does it play on icade?

Lockedz, cause I am trying to get dungeon hunter 4 on my system, can not install anything today whatsoever.

The itunes reviews seem really bad, does icade save this game?

But thanks for letting us know, also, working with the developers of the other brothers and plasma sky. You will like the new icade controls. Man, plasma sky with an icade core is just awesome. Make sure you get those two games soon.

12. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    I actually like the look of this game... not sure it's going to be a perfect experience but it's free so it's downloaded to iTunes on my PC.

13. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    #13 Pocketnova, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
    Well, while the iCade controls arn't the best, they're a hell of a lot better then the touch ones! Takes some getting used to, but I find it worth, as you get to pull off pretty cool moves. I feel like it would be worth $2, maybe not the original price. Play it when you have the chance!

Thanks for working on iCade support with the devs! I really like both those games, and with iCade support, they'll be really frickin awesome!

Edit: forgot to mention, touch controls are great as well!

14. ipodjunkie

ipodjunkie Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    couldnt find the official thread so I post here...
    to the developers: could u please put the sidesteping buttons both on the right side? the left one under the d pad is a big no no. If possible a swipe motions up and down cause we have too many buttons already. Second, the movement is not good, so maybe an option to stick to 2d movement?
    I got this for free but I bought iron fist boxing back in the days at full price and i liked it. I think this was supposed to be fist boxing 2, but developed to a final fight clone. I thing the developers have a good taste, I like a lot of things here,but the technical side ist not very good yet

15. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Dropped to 1.99.

16. Xeyad

Xeyad Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Got it when it went free a while ago.

Yes it supports iCade controls, but the game is a lot less than average. It's a boring game, and the characters movements is stiff.

Just not a good fighting game.

17. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Thank you for changing the title!

18. Yeah, I gotta really load this up to try the big stick joystick support. Too bad it doesn't play better. I think I'm going to delete 1/2 of music collection on my ipad. (2gb down to 1gb). Then i can download this to try it.

19. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Anytime. :)