What do you want to see in the next Time Geeks upgrades?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ivanovich, Nov 25, 2010.

1. ivanovich

ivanovich Well-Known Member

Hi!

We want to know your opinion and some crazy ideas for next improvements in Time Geeks (iPhone and iPad version).

We are working with:

• New scenarios: We have 2 new scenarios for iPhone and 1 new for iPad.
    • Multiplayer mode specially for iPad: Player A vs Player B. (split screen) Each player have to find 3 items. If player A find 1 item, this item will go to the player B (then the player B must find 4 items).
      The winner is the player who has found more objects in 60 seconds. Either the first player to find all the items in his scenario.
      This mode will be specially fun :D
    • Play your island: You can design your own island but now you will have a button to play it!

Ok! This will be fantastic! But we want more ideas!!

What do you want to see in the next Time Geeks updates?
    special geek scenarios? special features? minigames? game modes?
    We want listen to you ;)

2. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    #2 secondtime, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
    Just left you a review for the iPad version. I'm amazed there aren't more reviews. Great game! I'm looking forward to the new missions and also the 2-player mode. I really also like the idea of playing your own island! Sounds great.

An idea would be trying to find as many as you can in a speed round. I don't think that's currently in there (at least as far as we've gotten).

3. enzoferrero

enzoferrero Active Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Nice coming upgrade!
    I love to see more multiplayer for iPad. I think that Time Geeks is perfect for this

4. ivanovich

Yep! It would be nice.
    Maybe for challenges in game center :rolleyes:

5. spyky

spyky Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Playing your own island is fun! How about SHARING it?

6. Uberblake

Uberblake Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Maybe bigger "customized" islands with more stuff...

Multiplayer challenges with gamecenter/Bluetooth

7. ivanovich

Yes! I thing that the best way to do it is send the island to our server and then that you can see a virtual catalog :rolleyes:

8. "Play your island" mode sounds amazing. I think it would be nice if more customization options (i.e. changing the size of and rotating objects) are added in the "build an island" mode.

9. ivanovich

10. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    That's great! It's a great game for kids, and a great game to play with kids. And of course, if I can tear the iPad away, I like playing it solo, too. :D